Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Nina Adjin, 23, 1577 Burr Oak Court, Wheaton, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, DUI of alcohol with a blood-alcohol concentration of more than 0.08, unlawful possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 4:07 a.m. Dec. 1 at Park Boulevard and Sheehan Avenue.
• Chad L. Tripp, 25, 14518 General Drive, Plainfield, was charged with DUI of alcohol, DUI with a blood-alcohol concentration of more than 0.08, improper lane use and driving without lights at 11:55 p.m. Dec. 1 at Roosevelt and Finley roads.
Reynaldo Ibarra, 19, 1320 S. Lorraine Road, Wheaton, was charged with unlawful use of weapon and illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 1:48 a.m. Dec. 6 in the 300 block of Spruce Lane.
Joseph M. Fierro, 22, 1315 Spinnaker Lane, Hanover Park, was arrested on an outstanding warrant for attempted aggravated battery Dec. 4 in the 300 block of Bryant Avenue.
• A second-floor window was reportedly damaged at 11:32 a.m. Dec. 2 in the 100 block of Newton Avenue.
• Three tires on a parked car were reportedly punctured between 10:30 p.m. Dec. 4 and 6:45 a.m. Dec. 5 in the 300 block of Alder Lane.
• A snowman lawn decoration was reportedly damaged between 8 and 10 p.m. Dec. 7 at 400 Montclair Ave. Estimated value is $130.
Derrius R. Jones, 28, 1538 Lippert Lane, Glendale Heights, was charged with driving while license suspended at 10:14 p.m. Dec. 4 at Roosevelt Road and Baker Hill Drive.
• Jeffrey L. Collins, 53, 1114 Rhodes Court, Wheaton, was charged with uninsured motor vehicle, no valid driver’s license and operating vehicle with expired registration at 8:12 p.m. Dec. 7 at Roosevelt Road and Park Boulevard.