Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Melody L. Pellegrini, 51, 703 W. Liberty Drive, was charged with battery at 1:09 p.m. Dec. 9 in the 300 block of West Front Street.
• Luke Wiesbrock, 28, 1714 Lakecliffe Drive, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and illegal transportation of alcoholic liquor at 6:20 p.m. Dec. 12 at the Herrick Forest Preserve.
• Daniel J. Papenfuss, 26, 103 S. Charlotte St., Lombard, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and possession of cannabis at 1:27 a.m. Dec. 7 at 2191 W. Roosevelt Road.
• Jamie M. Van Houten, 27, 912 Sheridan Circle, Naperville, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 4:53 a.m. Dec. 8 at 22nd and Blanchard streets.
Possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia
• Vera K. Kemp, 19, 416 Crescent St., was charged with possession of cannabis at 2:50 p.m. Dec. 8 at 416 Crescent St.
• Daniel J. Perez, 20, 2000 Nottingham Lane, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, zero tolerance and illegal transportation of alcoholic liquor at 12 a.m. Dec. 7 at Butterfield and Wiesbrook roads.
• A catalytic converter was stolen from a parked vehicle between 7 p.m. Dec. 5 and 12 p.m. Dec. 7 in the 1700 block of East Roosevelt Road.
• A license plate was stolen from the back of a parked vehicle between 5 a.m. Dec. 6 and 10 p.m. Dec. 10 in the 1100 block of Rhodes Court.
• A wallet, a pair of shoes and a wedding band were stolen from a locker after two white male subjects were seen going into several lockers between 12 and 12:29 p.m. Dec. 10 at 601 E. Kenilworth Ave.
• Stacks of clothing were stolen from a business by three men at 8:38 p.m. Dec. 9 in Town Square Plaza.
• A lighted metal reindeer and a lit inflatable golden retriever decoration were stolen from a residence between 8 p.m. Dec. 7 and 9 a.m. Dec. 8 in the 900 block of East Michigan Street.
• Emma Urbina, 35, 1105 Hawthorn Lane, West Chicago, was charged with retail theft at 6:45 p.m. Dec. 7 in the 400 block of South County Farm Road.
• Peter N. Weiland, 34, 28w002 Parkview Ave., Warrenville, was charged with felony retail theft at 1:42 p.m. Dec. 6 at Rice Lake Square.
• The driver's side window was broken, paint was scratched, front seats were slashed and an unknown purple liquid was thrown on the front passenger interior of a vehicle between 8 and 10:15 p.m. Dec. 14 in the 1200 block of South Lorraine Road.
• The rear passenger side of the back gate of a truck was damaged as if it had been kicked between 5 p.m. Dec. 10 and 8 a.m. Dec. 11 in the 2100 block of West Roosevelt Road.
Arrest on warrant
• Lamont M. Johnson, 25, 2030 N. Pulaski Road, Chicago, was arrested on warrant for failure to appear in court at 1:07 a.m. Dec. 13 at Butterfield and Lanbert roads.
• Jacques T. Walton, 25, 506 S. 7th Ave., Maywood, was arrested on warrant for failure to appear in court for theft of labor and obstructing identification at 2:40 p.m. Dec. 8 at 416 Crescent St.
• C. Lynn Griffin, 49, 708 Childs St., was arrested on warrant for failure to appear in court for driving without a license and was also charged with a separate count of driving with a suspended license at 12:42 a.m. Dec. 8 at Childs Street and Delles Road.
• Connor M. Wilkinson, 18, 1114 N. Cherry St., was arrested on warrant for aggravated battery and resisting arrest at 10:50 a.m. Dec. 5 in the 1400 block of East Irving Park Road, Streamwood.
• Bridget M. Davin, 48, 749 Lippert Lane, Glendale Heights, was arrested on warrant for retail theft at 1:30 p.m. Dec. 7 in the 500 block of South Schmale Road, Carol Stream.