Information in Police Reports is obtained from the West Chicago Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Ruperto Cuautle, 45, 1240 Kings Cross, was charged with aggravated driving under the influence, DUI over the legal limit, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and improper lane use at 12:38 a.m. Dec. 6 at Neltnor Boulevard and Washington Street. Cuautle also had an in-state warrant for his arrest at the time of the incident.
Johnathan Dye, 28, 1133 Orchard Drive, Aurora, was charged with domestic battery at 2:40 a.m. Dec. 1 in the 800 block of Pine Street.
• Four saws were reported removed from a lot at 3 p.m. Dec. 2 in the 300 block of Elliot Avenue.
• A wallet containing two credit cards and an Illinois driver’s license, a Garmin GPS and a new iPad were reported stolen from a vehicle at 11 p.m. Dec. 5 in the 100 block of Hill Court.
• A garage door opener was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle at 10 p.m. Dec. 5 in the 1000 block of Tara Lane.
Four large boxes containing unknown items were reported stolen from a back yard at 11 p.m. Dec. 5 in the 400 block of Glen Street.
Contact with gang
Salvador Perez, 26, 404 E. Blair St., was charged with illegal contact with a gang member, operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license, illegal transportation of liquor and a signal violation at 1:07 a.m. Dec. 2 at his home.
Possession of a controlled substance
Jose Delgado-Aguilar, 25, 325 E. Pomeroy St., and Jose Ortiz, 32, 1214 Kings Cross, were both charged with possession of a controlled substance at 3:17 p.m. Dec. 1 at North Neltnor Boulevard and East Washington Street. Both had an in-state warrant for their arrest at the time the incident occurred.
• An unknown person was reported to have used a counterfeit $5 bill and $20 bill at 9:19 a.m. Dec. 2 in the 300 block of South Neltnor Boulevard.
• An unknown person was reported to have issued fictitious checks after obtaining a company’s checking account and routing number at 9 a.m. Dec. 6 in the 2700 block of International Drive.
Damage to motor vehicle
A large piece of metal with a Florida trailer plate was reported to have struck the bottom front of a vehicle causing damage at 4 p.m. Dec. 6 at North Avenue and Ancient Oaks Drive.
Nelson Centeno, 37, 425 Harrison St., was charged with being an intoxicated subject at 10:52 p.m. Dec. 4 in the 300 block of Harrison Street.
George Besseris, 23, 431 Carriage Drive, was arrested on an in-state warrant at 1:30 p.m. Dec. 3 in Lexington, Okla.
• Luis Alvarez-Gutierrez, 54, 940 Garys Mill Road, was charged with operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license and a public complaint at 5:37 p.m. Dec. 1 at Michael Browning Way and Neltnor Boulevard.
• Ramiro Costilla, 23, 872 Windsor Court, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and a muffler violation at 4:06 p.m. Dec. 6 at North Neltnor Boulevard and Dayton Avenue.
An unknown person was seen knocking on the door of someone’s home at 2:17 p.m. Dec. 4 in the 1600 block of Orchard Lane.