Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• A 16-year-old juvenile was charged with driving under the influence following a traffic stop at about 10:58 p.m. Nov. 29 at the intersection of Boughton Road and Barbers Corner Drive.
• Kirk Payton, 36, 502 Dubois Circle, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving under the influence, no insurance and speeding at about 3:44 a.m. Dec. 1 following a traffic stop at the intersection of Winston Drive and Boughton Road.
• Rory Steinbach, 29, 205 Hadleigh Road, was charged with speeding and two counts of driving under the influence at about 11:21 p.m. Dec. 6 following a traffic stop at the intersection of Rockhurst Road and Route 53.
Fight reported at hotel
A large fight occurred at about 11:21 p.m. Dec. 7 at the Holiday Inn, 205 Remington Blvd. Subjects had dispersed prior to police arrival, but three wall dividers were damaged during the fight.
Kenneth O’Donnell, 64, 286 Sunshine Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with aggravated assault at about 4:30 p.m. Nov. 29 in the 300 block of W. Briarcliff Road.
• Marylisa, Uccadri, 52, 8203 Sawyer Court, Darien, was charged with improper lane usage, no insurance, possession of drug equipment and manufacturing and delivery of a controlled substance at about 11:13 a.m. Dec. 8 following a traffic stop in Lot W of Fernwood Drive.
• Matthew Quick, 19, 8200 S. Newland Ave., Burbank, and Benjamin Massey, 20, 9405 W. Ash Ave., Mokena, were both charged with delivery and possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver at about 4:40 p.m. Dec. 10 following a traffic stop in the 100 block of E. North Frontage Road.
• Jasmine Harris, 19, 371 Kirkwood Circle, Bolingbrook, was charged with theft at 8 a.m. Dec. 6 at Quality Inn, 175 Remington Blvd., after stealing a television.
• Clothing and other merchandise were stolen at about 2:50 p.m. Dec. 6 from Meijer, 755 E. Boughton Road.
• A pair of shoes and wallet were stolen from a parked vehicle sometime between Dec. 7 and Dec. 8 in the 500 block of White Oak Road.
Resisting an officer, criminal damage
Joshua Green, 20, 1486 Somerfield Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with resisting a peace officer and criminal damage to property after breaking a basement window at about 1:52 a.m. Dec. 8 in the 1400 block of Somerfield Lane.
Michael Rasmussen, 22, 3354 Legacy Drive, Lockport, was charged with disorderly conduct at about 2:12 a.m. Dec. 10 in the 500 block of Territorial Drive.
Kendra Coleman, 19, 1942 Norwich Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with retail theft at about 3:01 p.m. Dec. 11 at Kohl’s, 1138 W. Boughton Road.
• Steven Erickson, 30, 120 Butternut Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with traffic signal violation and driving under the influence at about 3:29 a.m. Dec. 8 following a traffic stop at the intersection of Brook Court and Bolingbrook Drive.
• Liz Romero, 22, 10P Fernwood Drive, was charged with in-state warrant, revoked registration and driving on a revoked license at about 1:59 p.m. Dec. 8 following a traffic stop at the intersection of Remington Boulevard and Woodcreek Drive.
• Taurus Weeks Jr., 27, 2512 Forest Drive, Woodridge, was charged with in-state warrant, failure to signal, driving on a suspend license and no insurance at about 1:65 a.m. Dec. 9 following a traffic stop at the intersection of Boughton Road and Lyons Circle.