Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Westmont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Daniel Mrazek, 45, of 4120 W. End Road, Downers Grove, was charged with unlawful possession of a stolen vehicle and driving under the influence in the 0-100 block of West Burlington Avenue at 2:15 a.m. Saturday.
• Eileen Johnson, 41, of 126 Essex Ave., #24W, Naperville, was charged with driving under the influence after a traffic stop in the 400 block of West 55th Street at 6:55 p.m. Friday. She was also cited for following too closely.
• David Dormandy Jr., 24, of 1029 Winchester Ave. #2, Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence after a traffic stop in the 100 block of East Traube Avenue at about midnight Sunday. He was also cited for improper lane usage.
George Thompson, 43, of 306 S. Cass Ave., #1, was charged with domestic battery at about 6:30 a.m. Friday.
Sometime between 10 p.m. Dec. 11 and 10 a.m. Thursday, cable lines were reported cut in the 5700 block of South Cass Avenue. The total damage is $100.
• Sara Manchen, 29, of 141 W. Naperville Road, was charged with driving with a suspended license after a traffic accident in the 300 block of North Lincoln Street at 3 p.m. Friday.
• Derico Catching, 36, of 6703 Park Lane, #3, was charged with driving with a suspended license after a traffic stop in the 6700 block of Tudor Lane at 8:35 p.m. Friday. He was also cited for improper lighting.