Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Downers Grove Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Jamie T. Harden, 22, 9353 S. Calumet Ave., Chicago, was charged with theft at 2:45 p.m. Dec. 9 in an unnamed block of Cook County.
• A nail salon in the 2900 block of Finley Road was reported burglarized between 7:15 p.m. Thursday and 8:50 a.m. Friday. The front glass door was broken and cash was reported missing from employees’ desks. There are no suspects.
• A resident in the 250 block of Village Drive reported $200 in cash was removed from her room between 2:32 and 7 p.m. Friday.
Arturas Orlovas, 19, 6515 Barclay Court, Downers Grove, was charged with criminal trespass to residence at 9:35 a.m. Friday in the 7000 block of Camden Court.
• Dennis L. Harris, 32, 1133 S. Finley Road, Lombard, was charged with manufacture and delivery of a controlled substance, resisting arrest, driving while license revoked, unlawful possession of marijuana and criminal trespassing at 4 p.m. Sunday in the 21W180 block of Glen Park Road, Lombard.
• Anthony R. Collaro, 24, 219 S. Oak Ave., Westmont, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 8:56 p.m. Sunday in the 1900 block of Curtis Street.
Dale W. Faber, 53, 604 57th St., Downers Grove, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 11:20 p.m. Sunday at 39th Street and Cumnor Road.