Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Woodridge Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Theft reports, charges
• Tawanda Shepard, 40, of 6433 19th St., Berwyn, was charged with retail theft after removing household goods from Kohl’s, 1001 75th St., about 1:30 p.m. Dec. 7.
• Alante Samuel, 20, of 8073 Janes Ave., was charged with retail theft after removing a bottle of liquor from Dominick’s, 2363 63rd St., about 9:55 p.m. Dec. 7.
• Between 6 a.m. and 3:15 p.m. Dec. 9, jewelry was reported stolen from a residence in Kildeer Court.
A 17-year-old male juvenile was charged with possession of marijuana after an investigation of a parked vehicle in the 1200 block of Harleyford Road about 3:20 a.m. Dec. 8.
Walter Oprzedek, 47, of 725 Ledochowski St., Lemont, was charged with driving under the influence after a traffic accident in the 10000 block of Lemont Road about 8:26 p.m. Dec. 11.
• A 17-year-old male juvenile was charged with battery after a disturbance at Abraxus Interventions, 2221 64th St., about 11:32 a.m. Dec. 6.
• Two 17-year-old male juveniles were charged with battery after a disturbance at Abraxus Interventions, 2221 64th St. about 1:50 p.m. Dec. 10.