Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lemont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Matthew Waugh, 24, of 304 Freehauf St., was charged with domestic battery after an incident at 12:13 p.m. Dec. 8 in the 300 block of Freehauf Street.
Hit and run
Joshua Nealon, 21, of 923 N. Hayes Ave., Oak Park, was charged with a hit and run incident, leaving the scene of a property damage incident and driving too fast for conditions after an incident at 12:50 p.m. Dec. 3 in the 10900 block of Lemont Road.
Timothy Shine, 42, of 230 Leitch Ave., La Grange, was charged with possession of marijuana after a traffic stop Dec. 8 in the 15900 block of New Avenue.
• Currency was stolen from a business between 6:30 p.m. Dec. 3 and 6:33 a.m. Dec. 4 in the 15600 block of 127th Street.
• Currency was stolen from a vehicle between 8:50 p.m. Dec. 3 and 8 a.m. Dec. 4 in the zero block of Ruffled Feathers Drive.
• A package was stolen from a home between 1 and 3 p.m. Dec. 3 in the 13500 block of Cambridge Drive.
• A package containing a Google Nexus Tablet was stolen from the porch of a home at 8 p.m. Dec. 5 in the 1000 block of Norwalk Road.
• A white woman’s mountain bike and a red men’s Mongoose mountain bike were stolen from a hallway between Nov. 16 and Dec. 4 in the 900 block of State Street.
• A Sony PlayStation 3, glass smoking pipes, social security cards, an Illinois ID card, a fanny pack and a Sony PSP [PlayStation Portable} were stolen from a home between 2:30 and 5:45 p.m. Dec. 8 in the zero block of Stephen Street.
A mailbox was struck between 10:35 and 11:20 p.m. Dec. 2 in the 13000 block of Spruce Court.
• Benecio Ballinas-Fuentes, 22, of 9104 Lunar Ave., Orland Park, was charged with driving while license suspended after an incident at 11 p.m. Dec. 2 in the 200 block of Short Street.
• Sarunas Zemaitis, 31, of 265 Lakewood Circle, Burr Ridge, was charged with driving while license suspended, illegal transportation of alcohol, obstruction of identification and improper lane usage after a traffic stop at 12:43 a.m. Dec. 3 in the 12400 block of Archer Avenue.
• Ernesto Garcia, 33, of 1202 Woodruff Ave., Joliet, was charged with driving while license revoked and driving without lights when required after a traffic stop at 7:35 a.m. Dec. 3 at New Avenue and Lockport Street.
• Jeremy Dahlgren, 18, of 20W345 Pleasantdale Drive, was charged with driving while license suspended and improper display of registration after a traffic stop at 1:39 p.m. Dec. 3 at Porter and Julia streets.
• Juan Reynoso, 27, of 551 Ohio St., Joliet, was charged with driving while license suspended and speeding after a traffic stop at 1:08 p.m. Dec. 6 at New Avenue and 127th Street.
• Kaaleaf Vinson, 26, of 1043 N. Central Ave., Chicago, was charged with driving while license suspended and speeding after a traffic stop at 7:42 a.m. Dec. 7 in the 15800 block of New Avenue.
• Geraldo Herrera, 22, of 3424 S. Central Ave., Cicero, was charged with driving while license suspended and improper display of registration after a traffic stop at 9:08 a.m. Dec. 7 in the 16700 block of New Avenue.
• Joseph Cox, 20, of 1031 Hillview Drive, was charged with driving while license suspended and no valid insurance after a traffic stop at 4 p.m. Dec. 7 at State and 127th streets.