Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Lisa Petruzzi, 47, 530 S. Chase Ave., was charged with DUI, improper lane use and improper turn at 1:49 a.m. Dec. 8 at St. Charles Road and Main Street.
• Arturo Contreras, 42, 325 Marston Ave., Glen Ellyn, was charged with DUI, no valid driver's license, speeding and improper lane use at 2:30 a.m. Dec. 8 at Finley Road and 22nd Street.
• James Gauthier, 52, 1014 E. Division St., was charged with DUI and driving while license suspended at 4:01 p.m. Dec. 12 at Maple Street and Westmore Road.
• Brian Hayes, 25, 537 N. Wellington St., Chicago, was charged with DUI at 11:33 p.m. Dec. 12 at Highland Avenue and Butterfield Road.
Retail theft charges
• Stephanie Dabu, 19, 1905 Castle Ridge Drive, Plainfield, was charged with retail theft at 6:08 a.m. Dec. 9 from Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Donte Thompson, 23, 1476 N. 18th St., Milwaukee, took clothing and a DVD at 6:49 p.m. Dec. 12 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Timothy Hibbeler, 20, 131 N. Summit Ave., Villa Park, took a hat at 4:31 p.m. Dec. 14 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
Berkeley man charged with battery
• Jesus Calderon, 19, 1533 S. Spencer Ave., Berkeley, struck an individual at 3:57 p.m. Dec. 11 at Subway, 203 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A safe was removed from a closet between 11 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Dec. 8 at a home in the 1600 block of Ainsley Lane.
Vehicle theft reported
• A 2005 Lexus was taken at 2:15 a.m. Dec. 9 from a driveway in the 400 block of Arboretum Road.
• A safety deposit box and keys were taken at 3:45 p.m. Dec. 9 from an apartment in the 1000 block of Westmore Road.
• A cell phone was taken at 12:22 p.m. Dec. 11 at Glenbard East High School, 1014 S. Main St.
• Twenty dollars was taken from a wallet at 2:14 p.m. Dec. 11 at Lexington Health, 2100 S. Finley Road.
Retail thefts reported
• A case of cigarettes was taken from behind a register at 7:25 a.m. Dec. 10 at Circle K, 600 W. North Ave.
• Two cartons of cigarettes were taken from behind a register at 8:04 a.m. Dec. 10 at Circle K, 600 W. North Ave.
Criminal damage reported
• The front door of a building was damaged at 1:10 a.m. Dec. 12 at Faraz Corp., 240 Cortland Ave.