Police reports: West Chicago for Dec. 12
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the West Chicago Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Jennifer Skipper, 38, 1481 Fairway Drive, Naperville, was charged with driving under the influence and improper lane use at 1:27 a.m. Nov. 24 at East Lester Street and South Neltnor Boulevard.
• Antonio Garcia, 35, 0N065 Prince Crossing Road, was charged with DUI over the legal limit, illegal transportation of alcoholic liquor, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and improper lane use at 3:27 p.m. Nov. 27 at Prince Crossing Road and Hillview Avenue.
• Ramon Lopez Viramontes, 31, 1232 Kings Cross, was charged with DUI at 12:17 a.m. Nov. 29 at National Street and Arbor Avenue.
• A business owner reported that two unknown people took about $600 in cash from a safe at 11 p.m. Nov. 26 in the 100 block of East Roosevelt Road.
• A business owner reported six missing cellphones at 7:30 p.m. Nov. 26 in the 500 block of Main Street.
• About $6,400 in cash was reported missing from a bedroom between Sept. 28 and 10 a.m. Nov. 26 in the 800 block of Crabapple Court.
• Four sewer grates were reported missing at 7:08 a.m. Nov. 24 at Meadowview Crossing and Prince Crossing Road.
A verbal confrontation between a father and his intoxicated son was reported at 8:53 p.m. Nov. 28 in the 500 block of Elite Avenue.
• Anthony Wald, 38, 7731 Bertram Ave., Hammond, Ind., was charged with battery at 9:21 a.m. Nov. 24 in the 900 block of Joliet Street.
• An incident involving two females in a physical altercation was reported at 5:51 p.m. Nov. 24 in the 2700 block of Stockberry Lane.
• Enrique Huerta, 22, 113 N. Aurora St., was charged with domestic battery at 1:05 a.m. Nov. 24 at his home.
• Patrick Sliger, 37, 800 Elmwood Ave., was charged with domestic battery at 7:55 p.m. Nov. 27 in the 100 block of Main Street.
Criminal damage to vehicle
Both driver side tires of a vehicle were reported punctured and eggs were reported thrown at the car by an unknown person at 11 p.m. Nov. 26 in the 100 block of East Pomeroy Street.
A fireworks complaint was reported at 8:20 p.m. Nov. 25 in the 200 block of Joliet Street.
An incident involving a dog bite was reported at 7:21 a.m. Nov. 26 in the 200 block of North Oak Street.
• An incident of suspicious circumstances was reported at 6 p.m. Nov. 24 in the 400 block of East Stimmel Street.
• A suspicious incident was reported at 11:23 a.m. in the 700 block of Wendall Avenue.
A wallet containing a Chase bank debit card, $14 in single bills and a Mexican Matricula card was reported lost at 12:01 a.m. Nov. 27 in the 700 block of Main Street.
A wallet was found and subsequently turned in to police at 4:10 p.m. Nov. 30 in the 100 block of West Washington Street.