Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Julio Guzman, 18, 235 Murphy Road, Romeoville, was charged with domestic battery, aggravated battery and resisting a peace officer about 5:30 p.m. Dec. 3 following a call to the 700 block of Feather Sound Drive for a domestic disturbance.
• James Barnhill, 45, 271 Hywood Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with unlawful restraint and domestic battery about 1:12 a.m. Dec. 1 following a call to the residence for a domestic disturbance.
• Kyle Roberson, 27, 22V Fernwood Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with battery at 12:20 a.m. Dec. 4.
$30K worth of goods stolen from residence
Two TVs, video games, laptop, a desk top computer, three watches, a fur coat, speakers, and set of golf clubs valued at $30,900 were stolen from a residence between Dec. 2 and 3 in the 400 block of Degas Circle.
Other thefts, robberies
• A Nintendo, tablet computer, two laptops and a jar of coins were stolen between 11 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Dec. 3 from a residence in the 300 block of Sweetgum Drive.
• A residential burglary occurred between Nov. 27 and Nov. 30 in the 200 block of Douglass Way. Several rooms were rummaged through but it remains unknown what was stolen.
• A residential burglary occurred about 6:35 p.m. Nov. 30 in the 600 block of Chesapeake Drive.
• A safe, iPod and cash were stolen from a parked car between 5 and 5:20 p.m. Dec. 1 in the 200 block of South Bolingbrook Drive.
• Numerous pieces of clothing were stolen from a display about 6:45 p.m. Dec. 4 from Victoria’s’ Secret, 641 E. Boughton Road.
• A laptop was stolen from a secured vehicle between 2:30 and 3:15 p.m. Nov. 26 in the 600 block of East Boughton Road.
• Four display tables valued at $1,600 were stolen from a business between 10:15 and 10:30 a.m. Nov. 28 in the 100 block of N. Bolingbrook Drive.
• Twelve bottles of liquor were stolen about 12:03 p.m. Nov. 25 from Meijer, 755 E. Boughton Road.
• Lesa Johnson, 45, 4534 S. Drexel Ave., Chicago, was charged with retail theft about 4:26 p.m. Nov. 29 at Walmart, 200 S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• Miesha Averhart, 25, 4615 S., Drexel Ave., Chicago, was charged with retail theft about 4:28 p.m. Nov. 29 at Walmart, 200 S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• Cash, pocket knives, a purse and credit cards were stolen from several vehicles in the 1400 block of Somerfield Drive and 1400 block of Schafer Avenue.
• A purse was stolen about 7:10 p.m. Nov. 28 in the 200 block of South Bolingbrook Drive while the victim was unloading a shopping cart.
• A trailer was stolen from a parking lot between Nov. 1 and 29 in the 200 block of East Old Chicago Drive.
• Several video games were stolen about 12:50 p.m. Nov. 30 from Meijer, 225 Weber Road.
• A vehicle was stripped of its parts between Dec. 2 and 3 in the 500 block of East Briarcliff Road.
• Susan O’Donnell, 51, 2632 Bern Court, Woodridge, was charged with driving too fast for conditions and driving under the influence about 10:07 p.m. Nov. 23 following a traffic stop at Lily Cache Lane and Veterans Parkway.
• Kaylee Ford, 21, 8023 Leawood Lane, Woodridge, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence and failure to yield at intersection about 7:59 p.m. Nov. 26 following a traffic stop at Route 53 and Edgehill Drive.
• Daniel Driggers, 32, 1101 Oxford St., Downers Grove, was charged with speeding and driving under the influence at about 1:39 a.m. Nov. 26 following a traffic stop at the intersection of Boughton Road and Aspen Drive.
• Marcony Castillo, 25, 332 Grand Canyon Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving under the influence, no insurance, no valid driver license and hit and run at about 8:31 p.m. Nov. 27.
• Christopher Bisto, 35, 955 Charlela Lane, Elk Grove Village, was charged with driving too fast for conditions and driving under the influence at about 7:56 p.m. Dec. 2 following a traffic stop at the intersection of Boughton Road and I-355.
• Edmundo Garcia-Castillo, 8108 Waterbury Drive, Woodridge, was charged with driving under the influence, driving on a suspended license and speeding at about 3:53 p.m. Dec. 2 following a traffic stop in the 200 block of S. Bolingbrook Drive.
Endangering the life of a child
Ricardo Vasquez, 20, 505 Savannah Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with endangering life of child and disorderly conduct at about 7:42 p.m. in Territorial Court.
Criminal property damage
• Six vehicles’ airbags were slashed sometime between Nov. 23 and Nov. 24 along Old Chicago Drive.
• Two vehicles’ windows were shattered at about 2:30 p.m. Nov. 30 in Lot E of Beaconridge Drive.
• Malik Chapell, 20, 1863 Marne Road, Bolingbrook, was charged with three in-state warrants and criminal damage to property at about 10:35 p.m. Nov. 30.
• A vehicle’s tires were punctured sometime between 10 p.m. and 10:35 p.m. Dec 4 in Lot G of Wildwood Lane.
Obstructing an officer
Daryln Jones, 42, 414 Galahad Road, Bolingbrook, was charged with obstructing a peace officer at about 11:25 p.m. Nov. 30 following a call to the residence.
Hit and run
Fatima Ahmed, 21, 2014 Wedgewood Circle, Romeoville, was charged with hit and run at 5:40 a.m. Dec. 1.
Cindy Beckerman, 47, 645 Goldenrod Dr., was charged with identity theft at 10:19 a.m. Dec. 2.