Police reports: Woodridge for Dec. 11
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Woodridge Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Property damage reported
• Between 1 and 5 a.m. Dec. 2, a Christmas display’s wires were reported cut in the yard of a private residence.
• About 10:36 p.m. Dec. 2, a door frame was reported damaged during an attempted burglary in the 7700 block of Woodward Avenue.
• On Dec. 3, a pool house was reported spray painted on the walls, floors and patio furniture in the 2500 block of Waterbury Drive.
Thomas Akowuah, 38, of 7711 Woodward Ave., was charged with criminal trespassing to property after an incident in the 7700 block of Woodward Avenue about 9:34 p.m. Dec. 1.
Michael Schuppe, 26, of 4421 Joliet Ave., was charged with battery and disorderly conduct after a disturbance in the 7600 block of Walnut Avenue about 10:18 p.m. Nov. 29.
Theft reports, charges
• A 16-year-old female juvenile was charged with retail theft after removing clothing from Kohl’s, 1001 75th St., about 1:16 a.m. Nov. 29.
• Two 14-year-old female juveniles were charged with retail theft after removing items from Kohl’s, 1001 75th St., about 6:20 p.m. Nov. 30.
A 17-year-old female juvenile was charged with possession of drug equipment after an investigation of a suspicious vehicle in the Loew’s Theater parking lot, 10000 Woodward Ave., about 11:40 p.m. Nov. 30.