Police reports for Elmhurst
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Elmhurst Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Craig D. Butler, 42, of the 1600 block of Norwood Avenue, Itasca, was charged with aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol at 2:09 a.m. Dec. 5 in the 100 block of West Third Street.
• Grazyna Gorzkowska, 52, of the 2N500 block of Kenmore Street, Lombard, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 5:22 p.m. Dec. 5 in the 700 block of North Oaklawn Avenue.
• Nikolette Sexton, 18, of the 16300 block of South Parliament Avenue, Tinley Park, was charged with improper lane usage, not having insurance, consumption of alcohol by a minor, illegal transportation of alcohol and driving under the influence of alcohol at 2:06 a.m. Dec. 7 at First and York streets. Passengers Demarcus Semer, 19, of the 100 block of South Prospect Avenue and Kevin Golden, 19, of the 9300 block of Haven Court, Orland Hills were also charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor.
• David Johnson, 59, of the 13100 block of 159th Street, Homer Glen, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, illegal transportation of alcohol, not having insurance and not having a driver's license at 4:45 p.m. Dec. 7 at Hillside Avenue and Vallette Street.
• Ismael Velasquez, 38, of the 100 block of Sonny Lane, Bensenville, was charged with aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane usage, driving while license suspended, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle and resisting a police officer at 3:48 a.m. Dec. 8 at Grand Avenue and Lake Street.
Possession of marijuana charged, cited
• Angelo Palmero, 21, of the 700 block of South Main Street, Lombard, was charged with possession of marijuana and only one headlight at 12:04 a.m. Dec. 6 at St. Charles and West roads.
• A juvenile was cited for consumption of alcohol by a minor, obstructing a police officer, violating curfew, possession of marijuana and possession of drug praphernalia at 3:07 a.m. Dec. 7 at Church Street and Cottage Hill Avenue. Another juvenile, the driver, was cited for improper lane usage, an unsafe tire, not having a valid driver's license and curfew.
Underage drinking charged, cited
• Connor Wilson, 19, of the 16400 block of 145th Place, Lockport, was charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor at 2:54 a.m. Dec. 7 in the 100 block of South Berkley Avenue.
• Nicholas Dinardo, 19, of the 24900 block of Matthews Court, Plainfield was cited for consumption of alcohol by a minor at 2 a.m. Dec. 8 in the 100 block of South Prospect Avenue.
Public urination charged
Conor Weldon, 26, of the 700 block of South Park Avenue, Hinsdale was charged with public urination at 12:12 a.m. Dec. 7 in the 100 block of South York Street.
Car reported stolen
• Someone drove a rental car out of the rental company's parking lot without paying for it at 10 p.m. Dec. 5 in the 800 block of North York Road.
• A Gold Buick Rainer was reported stolen between 11:30 a.m. Dec. 4 and 12:30 a.m. Dec. 5 in the 200 block of North York Street.
Wanda Wieleba, 65, of the 200 block of North Walnut Street, Bensenville, was charged with retail theft at 3:35 p.m. Dec. 3 in the 300 block of Route 83 after stealing $71.89 in merchandise.
• A woman reported three Samsung Galaxy Victory cellphones stolen at 1:19 p.m. Dec. 3 in the 100 block of West Armitage Avenue after she bought them online but never received them.
• An Apple MacBook was reported stolen at 7 a.m. Dec. 3 in the 600 block of Fairview Avenue.
• A tuxedo was reported stolen at 11:59 a.m. Dec. 4 in the 300 block of North York Road after someone failed to return it after renting it.
• A black leather wallet containing $4 cash, a driver's license and a social security card was reported stolen between 11 and 11:25 a.m. Dec. 4 in the 600 block of West North Avenue.
• A silver Apple Mac Book Pro laptop and a power cord were reported stolen from inside a black Swiss Gear book bag between 11:45 p.m. Dec. 7 and 2 a.m. Dec. 8 in the 100 block of South Prospect Avenue.
Someone cut the retaining cord to a spare tire, causing $181 in damage, but was unable to remove the tire between 10 and 10:30 a.m. Dec. 3 in the 100 block of West Brush Hill Road.
A gas station employee reported four men used a stolen credit card to purchase gas for four cars between 7:58 and 8:05 p.m. Dec. 6 in the 200 block of East Butterfield Road. Police have not yet determined if the card was stolen.
Obstructing identification charged
Berry Stoudemire, 22, of the 200 block of North Pine Avenue, Chicago, was charged with obstructing identification and failure to wear a seatbelt and was transported to DuPage County Jail on an outstanding warrant at 10:31 p.m. Dec. 3 at Butterfield and Spring Roads.
Criminal defacement, damage of property
• Letters were reported spray painted on two light poles at 11:06 a.m. Dec. 4 in the 800 block of North York Road.
• BB-style holes were found in several broken building windows between 11:59 p.m. Dec. 3 and 1:46 p.m. Dec. 4 in the 200 block of West Grand Avenue.
• Someone jumped on the hood of a car leaving a dent – an estimated $250 worth of damage – at 9:04 p.m. Dec. 7 in the 500 block of West St. Charles Road.
Suspicious circumstances reported
• A woman reported she believes her identity may have been stolen while completing loan applications at 6:20 p.m. Dec. 6 in the 900 block of Cedar Avenue because she has been receiving harrassing calls from U.S. Loans, with whom she does not have any loans.
• An obscene image was drawn on the rear car window with what appeared to be a green or yellow colored grease pen between 5:30 and 11:30 p.m. Dec. 7 in the 200 block of North Larch Avenue.
A wallet containing a Florida driver's license, $100 in cash, a social security card, Elmhurst College ID and a bank card was reported lost at 12:49 p.m. Dec. 7 in the 100 block of North York Street.
A yellow and black boy's Mongoose Magic 20 inch BMX style bicycle was found at 9:52 p.m. Dec. 9 in the 200 block of North York Street.