Police reports for Villa Park
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Villa Park Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Hilton Cordero, 33, 331 N. Ardmore Ave., was charged with DUI, failure to signal and improper lane usage at 10:56 p.m. Dec. 1 at Addison Road and Elm Street.
• Andre Arguijo, 39, 3563 W. Lyndale St., Chicago, was charged with two counts of DUI, speeding and failure to signal at 1:28 a.m. Dec. 7 at 506 W. North Ave.
Retail theft charged
• Shellsallan Stiggers, 36, 1915 Belleview St., Westchester, was charged with retail theft at 5:45 p.m. Dec. 2. at Walmart, 900 Illinois 83.
• Valerie Aliano, 40, 1010 S. Villa Ave., was charged with retail theft at 12:45 a.m. Dec. 3 at Walmart, 900 Illinois 83.
• Diane Wynn, 46, 1423 N. Central Ave., Chicago, was charged with retail theft at 12:55 p.m. Dec. 4 at Walgreens, 200 E. Roosevelt Road.
• Byron Auterberry, 39, 1235 N. Waller Ave., Chicago, was charged with retail theft at 12:55 p.m. Dec. 4 at Walgreens, 200 E. Roosevelt Road.
• Porsche Wasley, 24, 6660 Scott Lane, Hanover Park, was charged with retail theft at 7:13 p.m. Dec. 7 at Walmart, 900 Illinois 83.
• A bench and a holiday wreath were taken from a porch between 11 p.m. Nov. 30 and 2 a.m. Dec. 1 at 223 E. Division St.
• Copper wiring was taken from the exterior and interior of a building at 10:39 a.m. Dec. 2 at 277 E. North Ave.
• An iPhone was taken off a desk between 12:30 and 4 p.m. Dec. 5 at Ardmore School, 225 S. Harvard Ave.
Criminal damage reported
• A section of outdoor Christmas lights was cut between 6 p.m. Nov. 29 and 6 p.m. Nov. 30 at a home located at 536 N. Lincoln Ave.
• A section of outdoor Christmas lights was cut between 12:30 and 8 a.m. Dec. 5 at a home located at 513 N. Addison Road.
Motor vehicle burglaries reported
• A handgun was taken at 1:20 p.m. Dec. 1 from a vehicle parked in the 600 block of Ardmore Avenue.
• A global-positioning system and two cell phone chargers were taken at 9:15 p.m. Dec. 5 from a vehicle parked at 826 S. Michigan Ave.
• Ten tires and six rims were taken between Nov. 27 and Dec. 2 from the exterior of a business located at 600 N. Villa Ave.