Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Jaisin Armoush, 42, 5323 N. Rockwell St., Chicago, was charged with aggravated DUI, speeding, expired registration and driving while license suspended at 3:14 a.m. Dec. 2 at Finley Road and Eisenhower Lane.
• James Sheeler, 24, 516 Stevens Drive, Addison, was charged with DUI, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident and no insurance at 5:53 p.m. Dec. 3 at Route 53 and North Avenue.
• Rebecca Margarites, 47, 4717 Lee St., Downers Grove, was charged with DUI, improper lane usage and no insurance at 1:49 a.m. Dec. 7 at Meyer and Butterfield roads.
Retail theft charges
• Paris Edwards, 44, 2415 Harvey Ave., Berwyn, was charged with retail theft and battery at 5:51 p.m. Dec. 4 at Hobby Lobby, 225 W. Roosevelt Road.
• Rosaleen Bradley, 48, 340 S. Home Ave., Itasca, was charged with retail theft at 12:04 p.m. Dec. 6 from Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Vanessa Verde, 18, 2330 S. 58th Court, Cicero was charged with retail theft at 1:35 p.m. Dec. 7 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Cynthia Arndt, 52, 312 S. Lodge Lane, was charged with retail theft at 7:16 p.m. Dec. 7 at Hobby Lobby, 255 E. Roosevelt Road.
• Cash in the amount of $1,052 was taken at 10:21 a.m. Dec. 6 from Little Ceasar's, 448 E. Roosevelt Road.
Retail thefts reported
• Two individuals took pairs of shoes without paying at 12:08 p.m. Dec. 1 at Von Maur, 175 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Two individuals took clothing items without paying at 3:43 p.m. Dec. 2 at JC Penny's, 175 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A trampoline was taken at 7:30 p.m. Dec. 1 from the side of a residence in the 400 block of Addison Avenue.
• A purse was taken at 12:26 p.m. Dec. 2 inside the Aeropostale, 133 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Copper lines to two air conditioning compressors were taken at 9 a.m. Dec. 6 from the Lombard Park District, 227 W. Parkside Ave.
• An air conditioning unit was taken at 11:25 a.m. Dec. 6 from a residence in the 700 block of Division Street.
• A purse was taken at 1:46 p.m. Dec 6 at Brio, 33 Yorktown Shopping Center.
Criminal damage to property reported
• The side of a vehicle was scratched up between 12:30 and 1:35 p.m. Dec. 2 outside Tom & Eddies, 348 Yorktown Shopping Center.