Police reports: Glen Ellyn for Dec. 12
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Driving under the influence
• Isaias Jimenez, 30, 2604 Clarence Ave., Berwyn, was charged with aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane usage, driving while license revoked and driving without headlights at 12:48 a.m. Nov. 17 at Nicoll Way and Roosevelt Road.
• George W. Generke, 59, 55 Tanglewood Drive, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and driving under the influence of alcohol with a blood alcohol concentration of more than 0.08 at 12:14 a.m. Nov. 19 in the zero block of Tanglewood Drive.
• Leobardo Aviles, 23, 18 N. Parkside Ave., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving under the influence of alcohol with a blood alcohol concentration of more than 0.08, illegal transportation of alcohol, improper turn, improper parking on the roadway and no valid driver's license at 1:02 a.m. Nov. 21 at Park Boulevard and Pershing Avenue.
• Melissa L. Powers, 48, 503 W. Exchange St., Sycamore, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving under the influence of alcohol with a blood alcohol concentration of more than 0.08, improper lane usage and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 11:09 p.m. Nov. 22 at Roosevelt Road and I-355.
Unlawful possession of marijuana
• Casey J. Addelia, 20, 370 Ash Lane, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 10:40 p.m. Nov. 17 in the 300 block of Ash Lane.
• Kenneth J. Galloway, 36, 2017 S. 19th Ave., Broadview, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 10:15 a.m. Nov. 19 at Roosevelt Road and Park Boulevard.
Viola L. Patterson, 40, 677 Roosevelt Road, was arrested as a fugitive from justice on unspecified outstanding in-state and out-of-state warrants at 4:25 p.m. Nov. 17 at Rodeway Inn, 677 Roosevelt Road.
Criminal damage to property
The playground equipment's plastic window was reportedly broken at 11:05 a.m. Nov. 18 at Village Green Park, 130 S. Lambert Road.
• Dawn C. Villegas, 36, 1533 Blackburn St., Wheaton, was charged with speeding and driving while license suspended at 8:53 p.m. Nov. 17 at Roosevelt Road and I-355.
• Erika E. Gutierrez, 38, 1109 S. Edgewood Ave., Lombard, was charged with driving while license suspended and uninsured motor vehicle at 6:43 p.m. Nov. 21 at Roosevelt Road and Exmoor Avenue.