Police reports: Bolingbrook for week of Dec. 4
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• A glass door was smashed out to gain entry, and a laptop, two iPods, a wallet and sports bag were stolen between 9:30 a.m. and 3:23 p.m. Nov. 22 from a residence in Claridge Court.
• A tablet was stolen between Nov. 13 and Nov. 14 from a residence in the 300 block of Woodcreek Drive.
• A Playstation 4, two games and a necklace were stolen between 8 a.m. and 3:15 p.m. Nov. 18 from a residence in the 500 block of Preston Drive.
• A residential burglary occurred between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Nov. 21 in the 700 block of Bluebird Drive. Homeowners discovered the water turned off, a lock placed on a garage door and cash stolen from the residence.
• A laptop and class ring were stolen sometime between 10 a.m. and 6:40 p.m. Nov. 25 from a residence in 100 block of Thackeray Drive.
Other thefts, burglaries
• A 2009 trailer was stolen sometime between Nov. 7 and Nov. 12 from a parking lot in the 500 block of S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• A wallet, pants and keys were stolen from a secured locker sometime between 12:48 p.m. and 2 p.m. Nov. 2 in 500 block of N. Janes Avenue. The keys were used to gain entry to a vehicle in the parking lot and steal a wallet, jacket and credit cards.
Daniel Harris, 26, 143 Queenswood Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with aggravated assault at about 9:37 p.m. Nov. 22 after a call to the residence.
Domestic battery charges
• James Barnhill, 45, 200 block of Hywood Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with domestic battery and unlawful restraint at about 11:28 p.m. Nov. 30.
• Brandon Stephens, 22, 656 Forest Way, Bolingbrook was charged with domestic battery, interfering with reporting, theft and resisting a peace officer at 7:21 p.m. Nov. 22.
Endangering life of a child
Ayotunde Otgunnubi, 28, 175 Morgan Court, Romeoville, was charged with endangering the life of a child at about 6:09 p.m. Nov. 23 in the 100 block of S. Weber Road after leaving children in a vehicle while shopping.
Obstructing an officer
Nicole Lucas, 32, 6511 Mozart Drive, Chicago, was charged with obstructing a peace officer at about 2:03 p.m. Nov. 25 after giving officers the wrong name following a call for the subject leaving Bass Pro for cutting tags off jackets.
Obstruction of justice
Christian Boston, 19, 206 Blackberry Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with obstructing justice and an in-state warrant at about 6:42 p.m. Nov. 26 following a patrol stop of a suspicious vehicle on Territorial Court.
Speeding, drag racing charges
Eric Mojica, 20, 5924 Tyler Drive, Woodridge, was charged with speeding and drag racing at about 8:07 p.m. Nov. 23 in the 700 block of W. Boughton Road.
• Patrick Loome, 29, 1412 Pioneer Drive, Crest Hill, was charged with driving on a suspended license, suspended registration and no insurance at about 9:21 a.m. Nov. 30 following a traffic stop in the 300 block of S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• Lorenzo Brown, 27, 527 W. 14th Place, Chicago, was charged with an in-state warrant, driving on a suspended license and no taillights at about 6:32 p.m. Nov. 24 following a traffic stop at the intersection of Boughton Road and Winston Drive.