Police reports: West Chicago for Dec. 5
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the West Chicago Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Jennifer Vangarsse, 22, 1228 N. King Cross, was charged with domestic battery at 2:44 p.m. Nov. 17 at her home.
• Mai Thanh, 31, 340 Indianwood Lane, was charged with domestic battery at 9:11 p.m. Nov. 23 at her home.
• Four incidents of burglary from a vehicle were reported at 7 p.m. Nov. 17 in the 100 block of West York Avenue, in addition to one attempted burglary incident.
• A Yamaha Motocross bike was reported stolen from a property at 9 a.m. Nov. 17 in the 800 block of Meadowview Crossing.
• An iPhone 5 was reported missing at 7 a.m. Nov. 18 in the 500 block of Industrial Drive.
• An iPhone5C purchased on Ebay was reported stolen at 1 p.m. Nov. 22 in the 500 bock of Main Street.
• Eight pallets of melt tape and tack strips were reported missing from a warehouse at 4:30 p.m. Nov. 19 in the 400 block of Industrial Drive.
• An aluminum staircase used to access a mobile trailer was reported missing at 6 p.m. Nov. 20 in the 600 block of Discovery Drive.
• Five sewer grates were reported missing at 10:53 a.m. Nov. 20 in the 300 block of Charles Street.
• Daniel Biermann, 56, 29W542 Winchester Circle, Warrenville, was charged with retail theft at 3:34 p.m. Nov. 23 in the 200 block of West North Avenue.
Possession of drug
Enrique Huerta, 22, 113 N. Aurora St., was charged with possession of drug equipment, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, no registration, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and a signal violation at 4:22 p.m. Nov. 18 at Main Street and Neltnor Boulevard.
Criminal damage to vehicle
The front passenger side tire of a vehicle was reported to have a nail in it, and the rear driver side tire was reported punctured at noon Nov. 17 in the 500 block of Carriage Drive.
• An individual reported receiving a threat at 7 a.m. Nov. 19 in the 500 block of Industrial Drive.
• An incident involving a telephone threat was reported at 11:36 a.m. Nov. 19 in the 700 block of Hawthorne Lane.
• A harassment incident was reported at noon Nov. 17 in the 800 block of Burr Oaks Drive.
• A harassment by telephone incident was reported at 4 p.m. Nov. 19 in the 1200 block of Kings Circle.
• A harassment by telephone incident was reported at 10:27 p.m. Nov. 23 in the 700 block of East Elmwood Avenue.
A garbage dumping incident was reported at 7:17 a.m. Nov. 19 in the 500 block of West Roosevelt Road.
• Akib Khanani, 25, 319 Kensington Drive, Streamwood, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and a seatbelt violation at 7:49 p.m. Nov. 21 at Neltnor Boulevard and Washington Street.
• Louie Ortiz, 24, 3037 Ruth St., Franklin Park, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and speeding at 8:42 p.m. Nov. 21 at Geneva and Prince Crossing roads.
• Tania Trejo-Hernandez, 32, 408 Lyman St., was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle, operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license and a sign violation at 7:21 p.m. Oct. 23 at Spencer Street and Wilson Avenue. Trejo-Hernandez also had an in-state warrant at the time the incident occurred.
Wilfrido Lopez, 43, 4N153 Locust Drive, was arrested on an in-state warrant at 11:59 a.m. Nov. 18 at the West Chicago Police Department, 325
Sex offender registration
A sex offender was registered at 11:30 a.m. Nov. 21 in the 500 block of East Grandlake Boulevard.
An Illinois driver’s license and a Discover credit card were found and subsequently turned in to police at 10:30 a.m. Nov. 19 at North Avenue east of Prince Crossing
A wallet containing $45 in cash and an Illinois driver’s license was reported missing at 12:40 a.m. Nov. 22 in the 100 block of Main Street.
Manuel Garcia, 43, 28W520 Purnell Road, was served with a warrant at 3:20 p.m. Nov. 21 at the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer St.