Police reports for Villa Park
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Villa Park Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
DUI charges filed
• Antonio Moreno-Velazquez, 38, 1 S. 155 Ingersoll Lane was charged with aggravated DUI, trespassing railroad property, illegal transportation of alcohol and driving while license suspended at 1:53 a.m. Nov. 25 at Addison Road and the Union Pacific Railroad tracks.
• Paul Dahmer, 48, 333 N. Fairfield Ave., Lombard, was charged with aggravated DUI, aggravated driving while license suspended and driving without lights at 8:35 p.m. Nov. 27 at St. Charles Road and Yale Avenue.
Retail theft charges filed
• Kelsey Kaczynski, 22, 21 W. 14th St., Holland, Mich., was charged with retail theft at 5:06 p.m. Nov. 27 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• Daniel Lena, 34, 2330 Grandview Ave., Hill Crest, was charged with attempted retail theft at 6:43 p.m. Nov. 30 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• Andre Cummings, 44, 901 W. North Ave. was charged with retail theft at 6:43 p.m. Nov. 25 at the Villa park Fruit Market, 302 W. North Ave.
• Jose Dejesus, 35, 129 E. North Ave., Addison, was charged with retail theft at 2:54 p.m. Nov. 30 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
Alisha Haiges, 29, 25538 S. Klemme Road, Crete, was charged with theft at 9:30 a.m. Nov. 26 at 841 N. Harvard Ave.
• A cell phone was taken from the men's locker room at 10:30 a.m. Nov. 23 at Willowbrook High School, 1250 S. Ardmore Ave.
• A catalytic converter was taken between 2:30 and 11 p.m. Nov. 25 on a vehicle parked at Walmart, 900 S. Route 83.
• A catalytic converter was taken between 5 and 9 p.m. Nov. 25 on a vehicle parked at 316 N. Princeton Ave.
• A catalytic converter was taken between 9:30 p.m. Nov. 25 and 11:15 a.m. Nov. 26 on a vehicle parked at 945 W. North Ave.
A laptop, camera and jewelry were among items taken between 8:45 a.m. and 7:43 p.m. Nov. 26 at a home located at 306 E. Washington St.