Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Drug charges filed
• Thomas Perron, 26, 1443 S. Highland Ave., was charged with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and tinted windows at 9:46 a.m. Nov. 25 at Main Street and Parkside Avenue.
• Prabhu Thomas, 35, 3655 Gabrielle Lane, Aurora, was charged with possession of marijuana and speeding at 9:38 p.m. Nov. 25 at Main and Willow streets.
• Khali Hartzog, 19, 7 Lemoyne Parkway, Oak Park, was charged with possession of marijuana and seatbelt violation at 12:12 a.m. Nov. 27 at Main Street and Roosevelt Road.
DUI charges filed
• Robert Martin, 24, 19508 W. 115th Ave., Mokena, was charged with DUI, speeding, driving while license suspended, no insurance and improper lane use at 4:05 a.m. Nov. 27 at Roosevelt Road and Surrey Drive.
• Nathan Golick, 22, 1718 S. Fairfield Ave., was charged with DUI, speeding and no insurance at 1:04 a.m. Nov. 28 at Roosevelt Road and Westmore Road.
• Anna Fuka, 23, 582 S. Fairview Ave., Elmhurst, was charged with DUI, speeding, failure to signal and improper lane usage at 1:30 a.m. Nov. 28 at Main Street and Lemoyne Avenue.
Retail theft charges filed
• Nick Smith, 47, 410 Oak Hill Ave., Endicott, N.Y., was charged with retail theft at 1:08 p.m. Nov. 25 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Erica Kwapong, 18, 222 Diane Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with retail theft at 1:26 p.m. Nov. 25 at JCPenny, 175 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Sheri Wheatley, 40, 353 N. Bierman Ave., Villa Park, was charged with retail theft at 10:49 a.m. Nov. 26 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Christopher Kirksey, 47, 451 Claim St., Aurora, was charged with retail theft at 10:10 a.m. Nov. 27 at Jewel-Osco, 1177 S. Main St.
• Lisa Fulgham-Alleyne, 27, 846 S. 20th Ave., Maywood, was charged with retail theft at 2:23 p.m. Nov. 27 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Michael Pagonis, 29, 815 S. Fairfield Ave. was charged with retail theft at 4:11 p.m. Nov. 27 at Jewel-Osco, 1177 S. Main St.
• Lindsey Benedetto, 21, 475 Kolbert Ct., Villa Park, was charged with retail theft at 1:46 p.m. Nov. 29 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Dana Durranberger, 30, 2408 S. Troy St., Chicago, was charged with retail theft at 2:59 p.m. Nov. 29 at a store located at 221 W. Roosevelt Road.
Battery charges filed
• Kyle Clark, 19, 907 S. Lincoln Ave. was charged with aggravated battery and obstructing a peace officer at 12:22 p.m. Nov. 26 at his residence. Clark pushed an officer in an attempt to prevent him from entry to the home.
• Robert Orlando, 22, 714 N. Bierman Ave., Villa Park, was charged with battery at 5:47 p.m. Nov. 28 at 761 S. Broadway Ave.
Criminal damage reported
• Twenty-four lights along the Great Western Trail were shattered at 10:26 a.m. Nov. 25 at the Great Western Trail and Grace Street.
• A mailbox was struck at 1:12 p.m. Nov. 29 in the 1900 block of Valley Road.
• A vehicle was damaged after making contact with duct tape that was wrapped around two trees at 11:18 p.m. Nov. 29 in the 2200 block of Grace Avenue.
• A debit card and $40 cash was taken from a purse during a party at 4:51 p.m. Nov. 25 in the 200 block of Garfield Avenue.
• A catalytic converter was taken at 7:58 p.m. Nov. 25 from a vehicle parked in the Yorktown Shopping Center.
• An iPhone was taken at 8:17 p.m. Nov. 25 from a customer at the Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Cash in the amount of $160 was taken from a purse at 5:21 p.m. Nov. 26 at Lexington Health Care, 2100 S. Finley Road.
• An iPhone was taken at 12:25 p.m. Nov. 27 at CVS, 350 W. North Ave.
• A package was taken off a porch at 4:50 p.m. Nov. 27 in the 0-100 block of Harding Road.
• Fifteen gallons of gas was pumped without payment at 2:05 p.m. Nov. 29 at Citgo, 610 S. Main St.
Residential burglary reported
• A residential burglary was reported at 2:20 p.m. Nov. 26 in the 1100 block of Edgewood Road.