Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Downers Grove Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Glenn E. Earl, 32, 6189 Heritage Lane, Lisle, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 4:07 a.m. Nov. 30 at Fairview and Prairie avenues.
• Brian M. Nallon, 25, 520 Hingham Lane, Schaumburg, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 1:36 a.m. Saturday at Butterfield Road and Interstate 355.
• Joseph B. Eaton, 23, 4621 Yender Ave., Lisle, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 1:22 a.m. Thursday at Maple and Walnut avenues.
• Anne Marie M. Maley, age not provided, 37 Peach Tree Lane, Westmont, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and speeding at 8:48 p.m. Nov. 22 in the 5000 block of Belmont Road.
• A man, three women and two children were seen entering a store between 4:23 and 4:42 p.m. Nov. 29 in the 1220 block of 75th Street and taking a pair of Skull Candy headphones without paying. Several other items picked up by the group were left in the store before leaving.
• Someone shattered the window of a parked vehicle between 12:10 and 1:35 p.m. Friday in a parking lot in the 2900 block of Finley Road and removed several shopping bags full of recently-purchased items.
• A wallet was reported stolen from a parked vehicle between 12:30 and 4 p.m. Nov. 26 in the 6300 block of Washington Street.
• Several items were reported stolen from cars parked at a business between 6 p.m. Nov. 23 and 2 p.m. Nov. 26 in the 1800 block of Ogden Avenue.
• Several drawers and offices were reported rifled through in a business between 5:30 p.m. Nov. 23 and 9:15 a.m. Nov. 25 in the 3100 block of Woodcreek Drive. It was unclear if items were taken in the apparent burglary.
• Grace M. Borgard, 18, 4800 Highland Ave., Downers Grove, was charged with theft of services at 5:15 p.m. Nov. 30 at her residence.
• Ariel L. Ervins, 23, 826 Cardinal Lane, Joliet, was charged with retail theft in the 7300 block of Lemont Road.
• Hector J. Ontiveros-Castro, 42, 2512 Woodward Drive, was charged with retail theft at 8:51 a.m. Friday in the 3300 block of Finley Road.
• James G. Stavropoulos, 31, 2 S. 639 Gloucester Way, Oak Brook, was charged with theft at 1:30 p.m. Nov. 26 at the Downers Grove Police Department.
• Alexa M. Rubin, 25, 2050 Gillenwater Road, Batavia, was charged with retail theft at 5:37 p.m. Nov. 26 in the 2920 block of Finley Road.
Jasmine D. Davis, 19, 7333 Grand Ave., Downers Grove, was charged with harassment by electronic communication at 9:29 a.m. Nov. 25 at the Downers Grove Police Department.
Drug possession charges
• Andrew M. Bartol, 18, 2240 W. Homer St., Chicago, was charged with attempted possession of a controlled substance at 4:11 p.m. Dec. 1 at Ogden and Sterling avenues.
• Arturas Orlovas, 19, 6505 Barclay Court, Downers Grove, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 2:27 p.m. Nov. 27 at Good Samaritan Hospital.
A house was egged and someone covered its driveway in flour between 8 and 10:30 p.m. Nov. 27 in the 10 block of Tower Road.