Information in Police Reports is obtained from the West Chicago Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Driving under the
Paul Campbell, 27, 2004 Great Falls Drive, Plainfield, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, DUI over the legal limit and improper lane usage at 3:21 a.m. Nov. 10 at Neltnor Boulevard and Joliet Street.
• Javier Hill, 36, 805 S. Oak St., was charged with domestic battery at 11:05 p.m. Nov. 10 at his home.
• Leonel Romero-Espinal, 25, 404 E. Pomeroy St., was charged with domestic battery and aggravated domestic battery at 10:20 p.m. Nov. 16 in the 800 block of Town Road.
Motor vehicle theft
A motor vehicle theft was reported at 12:01 a.m. Nov. 15 in the 0N00 block of Sherman Street.
An unknown person reportedly entered an apartment using keys, which had been lost several days before, at noon Nov. 12 in the 600 block of West Forest Avenue.
• A sewer grate was reported missing at 4 p.m. Nov. 12 at Post Oak Circle and Heritage Woods Drive.
• A sewer grate was reported missing at 4 p.m. Nov. 12 in the 200 block of West North Avenue.
• Coins were reported missing from a home at 1 p.m. Nov. 13 in the 800 block of Crabapple Court.
• A brown wallet containing credit cards and about $65 in cash was reported missing at 5:28 p.m. Nov. 16 in the 900 block of North Neltnor Boulevard.
• Mirrors were reportedly removed from the driver’s side of a car between Nov. 8 and 9 p.m. Nov. 13 in the 700 block of West Forest Avenue.
• An unknown substance was reported to have been poured on the hood and roof of a vehicle at 10:30 p.m. Nov. 16 in the 300 block of Long Oak Drive.
An unknown person was reported to have fraudulently purchased an iPhone 5C using a company credit card at 9 a.m. Nov. 13 in the 2700 block of Sandpiper Trail.
Hit and run
A hit and run incident was reported at 9:39 p.m. Nov. 12 in the 200 block of North Neltnor Boulevard.
An unknown person reportedly opened a Comcast account in someone else’s name between Feb. 1 and 10 a.m. Nov. 11 in the 7700 block of South Yates Boulevard, Chicago.
Gerardo Chamarro, 52, 707 E. State St., Geneva, was charged with operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license at 8:13 a.m. Nov. 11 at Joliet Street and Forest Avenue.
A Samsung tablet computer and cover were found and subsequently turned in to police at 7:03 p.m. Nov. 14 in the 200 block of West Roosevelt Road.
An Illinois driver’s license and identification card were reported missing at 5:30 a.m. Nov. 12 in the 1200 block of Kings Circle.
• A suspicious person was reported at 12:10 a.m. Nov. 10 in the 500 block of Main Street.
• A drunken disturbance was reported at 1:38 a.m. Nov. 10 in the 900 block of East Roosevelt Road.
• Reckless discharge of a firearm was reported at noon Nov. 11 in the 500 block of North Avenue.