Police reports: Bolingbrook for Nov. 27
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Residential burglary reported
• Several pieces of jewelry were stolen from a residence on Nov. 17 in Marquette Court.
• A residential burglary occurred at about 8:52 a.m. Nov. 18 in the 200 block of Cobb Circle for the report of a residential burglary. A witness heard somebody in the home and saw the subject exit through the garage and run down the street.
• Arlena Carter, 45, 8107 Route 53, Woodridge, was charged with retail theft from an incident that occurred on Sept. 26 on Nicole’s Beauty Supply, 107 E. Briarcliff Road.
• Merchandise was stolen at about 5:21 p.m. Nov. 18 from Macy’s, 645 E. Boughton Road.
• A 2007 Ford F-250 Supercab was stolen sometime between Nov. 18 and Nov. 19 from a parking lot in the 100 block of Remington Boulevard.
• A 1995 Chevy Lumina was stolen from a driveway sometime between 9:45 p.m. and 10:02 p.m. in the 500 block of Rockhurst Road.
• A wallet was stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked sometime between 6 p.m. and 7:54 p.m. Nov. 20 in the 200 block of Canterbury Lane.
• A 2013 Toyota Sienna was stolen sometime between 2:50 p.m. and 3:05 p.m. Nov. 16 from the 300 block of S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• A wallet was stolen sometime between 3:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. in the 1100 block of W. Boughton Road.
• A GPS unit was stolen from a parked vehicle sometime between Nov. 16 and Nov. 17 in the 200 block of W. South Frontage Road.
• A 2008 Volvo tractor was stolen from the parking area sometime between Nov. 15 and Nov. 18 in the 500 block of E. South Frontage Road.
• Richard Buhle, 29, 613 Greystone Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving under the influence and improper lane usage at about 9:43 p.m. Nov. 15 following a traffic stop at the intersection of Bluebird Lane and Rebecca Drive.
• John McEvoy, 33, 505 Preston Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving under the influence and speeding at about 2:37 a.m. Nov. 16 following a traffic stop at the intersection of Boughton Road and Lyons Drive.
Daniel Martinez, 24, 123 Galewood Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with resisting a peace officer at about 12:05 p.m. Nov. 14 following a traffic stop at the intersection of Lily Cache Lane and Orchard Drive.
Violation of order of protection
Robin Johnson, 22, 360 Stonegate Road, Bolingbrook, was charged with violation of order of protection at 4:50 p.m. Nov. 14.
Criminal damage to property
• A street light was shot with a BB gun at 5:21 p.m. Nov. 15 in the 400 block of Wellington Lane. The area was checked but no suspects were located.
• Two businesses had glass doors broken by unknown subjects between 5:55 p.m. and 10:15 p.m. Nov. 17 in the 400 block of N. Bolingbrook Drive.
• Criminal damage to property occurred at about 1 p.m. Nov. 17 in the 600 block of N. Pinecrest Road.
• Three tires on a vehicle were slashed sometime between Nov. 16 and Nov. 18 in the 200 block of S. Bolingbrook Drive.
George Rose, 44, 35G Wildwood Lane, was arrested for disorderly conduct, driving on a suspended license and no insurance at about 10:07 p.m. Nov. 16 following a traffic stop in Wildwood Court.