Police reports for Villa Park
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Villa Park Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Retail theft charged
Joseph Krause, 38, 542 Ardmore Ave., was charged with retail theft at 5:17 p.m. Nov. 17 at Jewel-Osco, 33 E. St. Charles Road.
Unlawful sale charged
Prakashkumar Patel, 36, 59001 Beverly Circle, Hanover Park, was charged with unlawful sale of tobacco at 4:50 p.m. Nov. 18 in the 300 block of North Avenue.
Marijuana possession charged
Colton Hoffman, 20, 242 W. Maple Ave., was charged with possession of marijuana at 11:19 p.m. Nov. 19 at Park Boulevard and Villa Avenue.
Delivery of controlled substance charged
Racquel Young, 26, 4736 W. Gladys Ave., Chicago, was charged with delivery of a controlled substance at 7:33 p.m. Nov. 19 at 60 E. North Ave.
Diane Marie Greeley, 56, 748 S. Oakland Ave., was charged with assault at 6:47 p.m. Nov. 22 at her home.
• An Xbox 360 video game system, two controllers and two Samsung tablets were taken from a basement between 9 a.m. and 3:39 p.m. Nov. 18 from a home at 131 S. Wisconsin Ave. A basement window was broken to gain entry.
• Numerous tools were taken between 12:15 a.m. Nov. 16 and 2:20 p.m Nov. 18 at an AT&T facility, 900 N. Villa Ave.
• Prescription bottles were taken from the center console of a car between 8 p.m. Nov. 20 and 8 a.m. Nov. 21.
• Power cords and copper wiring were taken between 11:59 a.m. Nov. 15 and 2:38 P.M. Nov. 22 at a home located at 20 N. Michigan Ave.
• A wallet and headphones were taken between 7:35 a.m. and 3 p.m. Nov. 22 from an unlocked vehicle parked at Willowbrook High School, 1250 S. Ardmore Ave.
• An air-conditioning unit was taken between midnight and 8:35 a.m. Nov. 21 from the exterior of a building at 260 N. Ardmore Ave.
• A phone was taken from the victim's coat pocket at 5 p.m. Nov. 19 at the Islamic Foundation School, 300 W. Highridge Road.
• A 4x4 post and a mailbox were taken between 11:59 a.m. Nov. 21 and 6 a.m. Nov. 22 from a residence at 1143 N. Harvard Ave.