Police reports for Lombard
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Stephen Wienski, 29, 327 Wildberry Court, Schaumburg, was charged with DUI at 1:36 a.m. Nov. 16 at Columbine Avenue and Prairie Path.
• Daniel Lowery, 40, 1151 S. Grace St., was charged with aggravated DUI, driving while license revoked, improper lane usage, changing lanes without signaling and driving without insurance at 1:41 a.m. Nov. 16 at Steward and Central avenues.
• Alexander Brand, 21, 367 W. 59th St., Willowbrook, was charged with DUI at 2:08 a.m. Nov. 16 in the 400 block of Crescent Blvd.
• Taj English, 31, 6241 S. Leonard Ave., Downers Grove, was charged with DUI, speeding and improper lane usage at 5:46 a.m. Nov. 16 at Main and Madison streets.
• Gerrard O'Connor, 25, 1694 Ithaca Dr., Naperville, was charged with DUI, speeding and disobeying a stop sign at 11:52 p.m. Nov. 16 at Main Street and St. Charles Road.
• Mariel Proctor, 27, 1300 Haase Ave., Westchester, was charged with DUI at 2:35 a.m. Nov. 17 at Roosevelt Road and Luther Avenue.
• Elmer Montoya, 25, 2314 Nichols Road, Arlington Heights, was charged with DUI at 2:42 a.m. Nov. 17 at Finley and Edgewood roads.
• Megan Orlando, 23, 635 W. Pleasant Ave., Villa Park, was charged with DUI and speeding at 12:53 a.m. Nov. 20 at Main Street and Lemoyne Avenue.
• Jackie Dunklin, 22, 1322 Fargo St., Des Plaines, was charged with DUI, speeding, no insurance, improper lane usage, illegal transportation of open alcohol at 12:17 a.m. Nov. 22 at Roosevelt Road and Church Avenue.
• Robert Brend, 28, 812 W. Wilson Ave., was charged with DUI, no insurance at 12:50 a.m. Nov. 22 at St. Charles Road and Grace Street.
• Scott Holleman, 42, 3210 N. Clifton Ave., Chicago, was charged with DUI, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, improper lane usage and following too close at 12:49 a.m. Nov. 23 at Finley and Roosevelt roads.
Minor charged with alcohol, ammunition possession
Javier Guzman, 18, 743 Easy St., Glendale Heights, was charged with possession of alcohol by a minor and possession of ammunition at 2:58 p.m. Nov. 19 at Graham and Lincoln avenues.
Retail theft charges
• Paola Zamora, 19, 201 Cass Ave., Westmont, was charged with retail theft at 11:47 a.m. Nov. 20 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Andrew Dolezal, 19, 7609 Queen Court, Downers Grove, was charged with retail theft at 2:06 p.m. Nov. 21 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Donald Rung, 85, 39 N. Main St., Glen Ellyn, took several items of food without paying at 9:52 a.m. Nov. 22 at Ultra Foods, 491 E. Roosevelt Road.
• Timothy Yarrell, 31, 2252 N. Lasalle St., Indianapolis, Ind., was charged with retail theft at 7:32 p.m. Nov. 22 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Janina Kolosa, 75, 3717 N. Pontiac St., Chicago; and Ursula Lesniak, 72, 4035 N. Meade Ave., Chicago, were both charged with retail theft at 2:42 p.m. Nov. 23 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
Disorderly conduct charges
• Derrick Proctor, 41, 703 W. Liberty Road, Wheaton, was charged with disorderly conduct at 4:20 a.m. Nov. 17 in the 0 to 100 block of Wilson Road.
• Five-hundred dollars cash was taken from a wallet at 11:16 p.m. Nov. 16 at a business located at 809 E. Butterfield Road.
• A bike was taken at 9:06 a.m. Nov. 18 in the 0 to 100 block of West Road.
• An air-conditioning unit was taken at 10:58 a.m. Nov. 19 outside Sky Martial Arts, 112 W. St. Charles Road.
• Rings were taken from a room at 11:28 a.m. Nov. 19 at Lexington Health Care, 2100 S. Finley Road.
• An air-conditioning compressor was taken between 6 p.m. Nov. 19 and 10 a.m. Nov. 20 at Johnny Dogs, 506 E. St. Charles Road.
• An air-conditioning compressor was taken between 9 p.m. Nov. 19 and 10 a.m. Nov. 20 at Lombard Hobby, 524 E. St. Charles Road.
• An air-conditioning unit was taken at 9:54 a.m. Nov. 22 from the Chicago Child Evangelism Fellowship, 702 S. Grace St.
• An air-conditioning unit was taken at 10:47 a.m. Nov. 22 from a building in the 600 block of Main St.
Criminal damage to property
• A pool was damaged using a small pitchfork between 3:04 Nov. 11 and 7 p.m. Nov. 17 at a home located in the 300 block of School Street.
• Eggs were thrown at a vehicle at 8:15 a.m. Nov. 18 in the 500 block of Ahrens avenue.
Cash in the amount of $119 was taken at 9:58 a.m. Nov. 20 from Star Nails, 404 W. 22nd St.