Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Carol Stream Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
An apple was thrown at a window, which then broke, at 7 a.m. Nov. 12 in the 400 block of Chippewa Trail.
Genaro Martinez, 33, 1292 Oriole Trail, was charged with fighting and disorderly conduct at 8:29 p.m. Nov. 14 at 1021 Fountain View Drive. Christopher Rainey, 32, 29W518 Orchard Road, Bartlett, was charged with fighting at 8:54 p.m. at the same date and location.
• A person reportedly attempted to leave a business without paying for merchandise at 4:19 p.m. Nov. 14 in the 500 block of South Schmale Road.
• The stock wheels from a vehicle were removed in a parking lot at noon Nov. 12 in the 500 block of Randy Road.
• Boizell Wilson Jr., 46, 1363 Northgate Drive, Bartlett, was arrested on a warrant related to identity theft at 4:46 p.m. Nov. 13 at the DuPage County Jail.
• Anthony Rollins, 23, 246 E. St. Charles Road, was arrested on a warrant related to domestic battery at 11 p.m. Nov. 15 at the DuPage County Jail.
• Jeremy E. Moore, 23, 7373 Blackburn Ave., Downers Grove, was arrested on a warrant at 2 a.m. Nov. 16 at Bloomingdale Road and North Avenue.
• Joseph L. Mendoza, 24, 505 Gunderson Drive, was arrested on a warrant at 12:17 p.m. Nov. 16 on Schmale Road.
Richard L. Blalock Jr., 28, 254 E. St. Charles Road, was charged with domestic battery, criminal damage to property and interfering with the reporting of domestic violence at 2:53 p.m. Nov. 13 at 7235 Woodward Ave., Woodridge.