Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Ingrid C. Moon, 29, 403 S. Hazelton Ave., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 1:44 a.m. Nov. 16 at Beverly Street and Roosevelt Road.
• Alexander J. Bergantino, 29, 5S040 Pebblewood Lane, Naperville, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 2:48 a.m. Nov. 15 at East and Roosevelt roads.
• Brendan S. Regan, 29, 1733 Shire Court, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, obstructing an officer and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 12:03 a.m. Nov. 15 at Roosevelt Road and Fapp Circle.
• An aluminum bike rack on the rear of a secured bicycle was reported stolen between 7 a.m. and 5:35 p.m. Nov. 14 at Liberty Drive and West Street.
• A bicycle was reported missing from a parking garage between 1 p.m. Nov. 10 and 6 p.m. Nov. 11 at Wheaton Center.
• Jennifer R. Marriot, 30, 603 Pershing Ave., Glen Ellyn and Jennifer A. Bunker, 44, of the same address, were charged with retail theft at 6:41 p.m. Nov. 15 in the 400 block of South County Farm Road.
• Jamel D. Dagon, 23, 288 E. St. Charles Road, Carol Stream, was charged with retail theft at 11:35 a.m. Nov. 15 in the 600 block of South County Farm Road.
• Sia S. Drugas, 74, 310 Willow View Lane, Oakbrook, was charged with retail theft at 1 p.m. Nov. 14 at Danada Square West.
• Two incidents of indecent exposure from a vehicle occurred at 6:55 p.m. Nov. 11 and 7:15 a.m. Nov. 13 at 30 Sterling Circle.
• The exterior glass section of a storm door was shattered with what appeared to be a small projectile, possibly a BB, at 5:58 p.m. Nov. 15 at 1355 S. Lorraine Rd.
Arrest on warrant
• Tracy S. Conner, 31, 3001 Green Bay Road, North Chicago, was arrested on warrant for failure to appear in court at 11:18 a.m. Nov. 14 at Naperville and Roosevelt roads.
• Mario J. Dahlen, 29, 1520 S. Blackburn St., was charged with driving with a revoked license and arrested on warrant for contempt of court at 6:03 p.m. Nov. 11 at Blanchard Street and Roosevelt Road.