Police reports: West Chicago for Nov. 21
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the West Chicago Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Ramon Cuautle, 40, 1064 Lorlyn Circle, Batavia, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident at 7:42 p.m. Nov. 3 in the 400 block of Church Street.
• Gonzalo Rangel, 20, 1221 Kings Court, was charged with driving under the influence, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and an accident on private property at 4:03 p.m. Nov. 9 in the 1700 block of North Neltnor Boulevard.
A leaf blower was stolen from the bed of a pickup truck between Nov. 1 and 5 p.m. Nov. 5 in the 100 block of West Roosevelt Road.
Motor vehicle theft
A vehicle was reported stolen at 3:05 p.m. Nov. 8 at Campbell Drive and Hawthorne Lane.
• Five sewer grates were reported missing between Nov. 1 and 12:01 a.m. Nov. 4 at Campbell Drive and Hickory Lane.
• A sewer grate was reported missing at 7:19 a.m. Nov. 5 at Prince Crossing and Hawthorne Lane.
• An Android cellphone was reported missing and later returned to its owner at 5:30 p.m. Nov. 4 in the 200 block of South Neltnor Boulevard.
• Someone was reported to have collected $7,750 in cash from rent payments made by tenants at 10:30 a.m. Nov. 6 in the 200 block of High Street. The person also was reported to be missing.
• An HTC Evo cellphone was reported missing at 6:50 a.m. Nov. 7 in the 1200 block of West North Avenue.
• Christian Moe, 39, 108 Main St., was charged with theft, possession of less than 30 grams of marijuana and violation of an order of protection at 9:31 p.m. Nov. 8 at his home. Moe had an in-state warrant for his arrest at the time the incident occurred.
Kyle Suhr, 24, 200 E. Geneva St., was charged with possession of less than 30 grams of marijuana and possession of drug equipment at 2:44 a.m. Nov. 9 in the 300 block of Main Street. Suhr had an in-state warrant for his arrest at the time the incident occurred.
• A credit card fraud incident was reported at 2:30 p.m. Nov. 5 in the 500 block of Fieldcrest Drive.
• Fraudulent checks were reported cashed at a currency exchange between Oct. 25 and noon Nov. 7 in the 100 block of North Neltnor Boulevard.
• Eduardo Acosta, 36, 630 Kenwood Ave., was charged with criminal damage to a motor vehicle, resisting or obstructing an officer and all other traffic offenses at 11:46 p.m. Nov. 4 at Washington and Main streets.
• Four tires of a vehicle were punctured between Nov. 5 and 5 p.m. Nov. 6 in the 100 block of East Pomeroy Street.
Osmany Vasquez, 22, 319 W. Blair St., was arrested on an in-state warrant at 8:22 a.m. Nov. 7 at Joliet Street and Glen Avenue.
A man older than 16 was reported missing at 5:40 p.m. Nov. 5 in the 100 block of Wood Street.
• Roberto Rangel-Beltran, 22, 817 Burr Oaks Drive, was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and a taillight violation at 10:38 p.m. Nov. 2 at Ingalton Avenue and Hawthorne Lane. Rangel-Beltran had an in-state warrant for his arrest at the time the incident occurred.
• Jose Solis-Garcia, 41, 1034 Plum St., Aurora, was charged with operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license and speeding at 9:24 a.m. Nov. 3 at Roosevelt Road and Wegner Drive.
• Carolyn Clark, 63, 5S100 Pebblewood Lane, Naperville, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and a signal violation at 10:58 p.m. Nov. 8 at South Neltnor Boulevard and Michael Browning Way. Clark had an in-state warrant for her arrest at the time the incident occurred.
• A motor vehicle was reported abandoned between Nov. 2 and 4:45 p.m. Nov. 4 in the 2000 block of West Roosevelt Road.
• A motor vehicle was reported abandoned between Nov. 1 and 6 a.m. Nov. 8 in the 1900 block of Powis Road.
• A small black wallet containing an Illinois ID card, Chase debit card, Target debit card, Kohl’s credit card and a Costco membership card was found between Nov. 2 and 5:30 p.m. Nov. 4 and subsequently turned into the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer St.
• A bicycle was reported lost and later found at 9:03 a.m. Nov. 9 in the 500 block of Main Street.