Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• A purse, checkbook, iPod, TV, DVD player and laptop were stolen between 7:30 a.m. and 8:48 p.m. Nov. 11 from a residence in the 400 block of Gainsborough Court.
• A TV and men’s watch were stolen around 8:11 p.m. Nov. 13 from a residence in the 400 block of Colony Court.
• Numerous items were stolen about 7:39 p.m. Nov. 7 from Victoria’s Secret, 641 E. Boughton Road.
• Five pairs of boots were stolen about 9:05 p.m. Nov. 7 from DSW Shoe Warehouse, 635 E. Boughton Road.
• A Nintendo DS and loose change were stolen from a parked vehicle between 1 and 2 a.m. Nov. 8 in the 200 block of Seneca Court.
• A CB radio, antenna and a digital camera were stolen between Nov. 10 and 11 from a vehicle in the 100 block of Old Chicago Drive.
• Sixteen tires were stolen between Nov. 9 and 12 from several semitrailers parked at a business parking lot in the 200 block of East South Frontage Road.
• A wristlet was stolen between 4 and 5:55 p.m. Nov. 13 in the 500 block of Janes Avenue.
• Kelly Fasanella, 50, 256 Oakridge Court, Bolingbrook, was charged with retail theft about 8:05 p.m. Nov. 7 at Kohl’s, 1138 W. Boughton Road.
• Olivia Turner, 22, 91 Bradford Road, Joliet, and Yvette Hecks, 33, 506 S. Des Plaines Ave., Joliet, were both charged with retail theft about 5:27 p.m. Nov. 12 at Wal-Mart, 200 S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• Heather Maniglia, 26, 606 Preston Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with battery after punching a victim several times following a verbal argument at about 10:20 a.m. Nov. 10 in the drive-thru line at McDonald’s, 100 N. Bolingbrook Drive.
• A victim was hit after a verbal argument at about 10:53 p.m. Nov. 11 in the 200 block of S. Bolingbrook Drive.
Aggravated assault, leaving scene of an accident
A victim was threatened at about 11:18 a.m. Nov. 8 following a traffic crash in the 700 block of N. Janes Avenue. The offender then drove off.
• Aaron Langkamp, 28, 164 S. Elly Ave., Glen Ellyn, was charged with two counts of resisting a peace officer at about 2:30 a.m. Nov. 3 following a traffic stop at the intersection of Boughton Road and Monroe Drive.
• Jerrell Johnson, 23, 135 Somerset Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with resisting a peace officer at 2:47 p.m. Nov. 8.
Unlawful use of a weapon
Tony Gill, 22, 416 Olde Mill, Joliet, was charged with unlawful use of weapon, an equipment violation and possession of cannabis at about 2:32 p.m. Nov. 8 following a traffic stop at the intersection Boughton Road and Lindsey Lane.
Claudia Segura, 28, 1516 Trails End Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving under the influence, resisting a peace officer and speeding following a traffic stop at about 2:30 a.m. Nov. 3 at the intersection of Boughton Road and Monroe Lane.
DUI, hit-and-run charge
Kenneth Harck, 58, 410 Degas Circle, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving under the influence, hit-and-run, no insurance and improper lane usage following a traffic stop at about 9:42 a.m. Nov. 3 in the 400 block of Degas Circle.
Possession of controlled substance
• Amanda Gruca, 25, 115 N. Cedar St., Sandwich, was charged with possession of a controlled substance, disobeying a traffic control device and no insurance at about 3:47 a.m. Nov. 7 following a traffic stop at the intersection Bolingbrook Drive and I-55.
• Derrick Smith, 52, 15016 S. Lexington Ave., Harvey, was charged with possession of controlled substance, obstructing justice, driving on a suspended license and improper lighting at about 3:29 a.m. Nov. 13 following a traffic stop at the intersection of Joliet Road and St. James Gate.
Failure to register as a sex offender
Lorenzo Love, 30, 112 Pilgrim Court, Bolingbrook, was charged with failure to register as a sex offender at about 8:20 p.m. Nov. 11 in the 300 block of W. Briarcliff Road.
Possession of drug equipment
Jose Acosta, Jr., 23, 823 S. Adams St., Westmont, was charged with improper lighting and driving on a suspended license, Anthony Trenkler, 27, 2540 Burlington Ave., Downers Grove, was charged with possession of drug equipment and Marcus Sarsycki, 18, 319 Colony Green Drive, Bloomingdale, was charged with possession of alcohol by a minor at about 10:20 p.m. Nov. 13 following a traffic stop at the intersection of Janes Avenue and 83rd Street.
Richard Rodriguez, 25, 712 Rebecca Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with disorderly conduct after calling 9-1-1 several times for a non-emergency at 8:31 a.m. Nov. 12.