Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Molly A. Dixon, 22, 17 Sunset Ave., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding, improper turn and uninsured motor vehicle at 1:53 a.m. Oct. 27 at Roosevelt Road and Sunset Avenue.
• Cynthia R. O’Neill, 65, 852 Saddlewood Drive, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to reduce speed to avoid collision at 7:41 p.m. Oct. 30 at Park Boulevard and Roosevelt Road.
• Jeffrey A. Roegner, 28, 363 Sandhurst Circle, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane use and expired registration at 12:47 a.m. Nov. 1 at Roosevelt Road and Baker Hill Drive.
• Robert W. Truex, 54, 2426 Legacy Drive, Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to signal when required at 4:23 a.m. Nov. 1 at Roosevelt Road and Interstate 355.
• Ilze Blanken, 64, 325 W. St. Charles Road, Lombard, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane use at 9:37 p.m. Nov. 1 at DuPage Boulevard and Carleton Avenue.
• Willard M. Cotton, 20, 15132 Turlington Ave., Harvey, was charged with operating vehicle when registration suspended, uninsured motor vehicle, driving while license suspended, speeding and defective windshield at 8:54 a.m. Oct. 29 at Park Boulevard and Lowden Avenue.
• Nelly S. Castro, 19, 381 Brittney Court, Geneva, was charged with driving while license suspended and no rear registration light at 10:03 p.m. Nov. 2 at Roosevelt Road and Nicoll Way.
• Christopher D. James, 21, 675 Roosevelt Road, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 11:12 p.m. Nov. 2 at Budgetel Inn, 675 Roosevelt Road.
• Denzel J. Lindsey, 21, 330 Larch Lane, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:23 a.m. Nov. 3 in the 300 block of Larch Lane.
Caseem A. Brown, 29, 1198 Royal Glen Drive, and Ronald E. Kitchen, 28, 18W149 Buckingham Lane, Villa Park, each were charged with fighting at 3:44 p.m. Oct. 29 in the 1100 block of Royal Glen Drive.
A parked vehicle was reportedly scratched between 9:55 and 10:15 a.m. Oct. 30 at 430 Pennsylvania Ave.
• Thomas C. Phee, 68, 22W445 McCarron Road, was charged with theft less than $500 at 10:39 a.m. Oct. 29 at Village Green Park, 130 S. Lambert Road.
• A locked Schwinn mountain bike was reportedly stolen from a bike rack between Sept. 27 and Oct. 27 at Forest and Stewart avenues. The black bike with red lettering was reported stolen at 2:15 p.m. Oct 27.
Possession of drug
• Mitchell T. Menini, 19, 390 Spruce Lane, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:19 a.m. Nov. 2 in the 300 block of Spruce Lane.
• Justin W. Wolter, 21, 185 S. Park Blvd., was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:07 a.m. Nov. 2 in the 100 block of Park Boulevard.
Edmund Chmiel, 77, 282 S. Milton Ave., was charged with public intoxication at 3:15 p.m. Oct. 30 at Park Boulevard and Sheehan Avenue.
Disruptive public contact
Marvin R. Harris, 47, 999 S. Lorraine Road, Wheaton, was charged with disruptive public contact (panhandling) at 5:41 p.m. Oct. 31 at Jewel, 599 Roosevelt Road.