Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Jacinto Aguilar-Perez, 23, 1348 Alder Creek Drive, Romeoville, was charged with DUI, improper lane usage, driving while license suspended and failure to signal at 11:55 p.m. Nov. 13 after a traffic stop at Route 83 and St. Charles Road.
• Don Cagle, 30, 311 S. Craig Place, Lombard, was charged with DUI, improper lane usage, disobeying a stop sign and failure to signal at 12:08 a.m. Nov. 16 following a traffic stop at Addison Road and Division Street.
Retail theft charged
• Tenisha Walker, 20, 1155 S. Finley Road, Lombard was charged with retail theft at 6:07 p.m. Nov. 12 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• Jorge Luis Martinez-Sandoval, 30, 6310 Martins Lane, Lanham, Md., was charged with retail theft at 7:20 p.m. Nov. 13 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• David Kral, 56, 2125 Manchester Road, Westchester, was charged with retail theft and criminal trespass to property at 9:52 p.m. Nov. 16 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
Drug possession charged
• Taha Ali Khan, 26, 1124 Irwin Ave., Des Plaines, was charged with possession of marijuana and no registration light at 1:28 a.m. Nov. 11 after a traffic stop at North and Ellsworth avenues.
• A male juvenile was charged with possession of marijuana at 2 p.m. Nov. 13 at Willowbrook High School, 1250 S. Ardmore Ave.
Paraphernalia possession charged
• Janday Lopez, 18, 1437 Golfview Drive, Glendale Heights, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 9:40 p.m. Nov. 12 at Roosevelt Road and Villa Avenue.
• A male juvenile was charged with battery at 12:30 p.m. Nov. 7 at Willowbrook High School, 1250 S. Ardmore Ave.
• A BMX bike was taken between 3 p.m. Nov. 8 and 11 a.m. Nov. 10 from the garage at a residence located at 835 S. Wisconsin Ave.
• A cell phone and a car charging unit were taken between 3 p.m. Nov. 11 and 7:56 a.m. Nov. 12 from a vehicle parked in the 1500 block of S. Ardmore Avenue.
• A handicap placard was taken between 2 p.m. Nov. 11 and 1 p.m. Nov. 12 from a vehicle parked at 525 S. Cornell Ave.
• An air-conditioning unit was taken between 5:30 p.m. Nov. 8 and 8:38 a.m. Nov. 11 at a business located at 250 W. St. Charles Road.
• An air-conditioning unit was taken between 5 p.m. Nov. 13 and 8:27 a.m. Nov. 14 from a business located at 124 E. St. Charles Road.
Property damage reported
• The passenger's side window was smashed between 4 p.m. Nov. 11 and 4:35 a.m. Nov. 12 on a vehicle parked in the 1500 block of S. Ardmore Avenue.
• The tires of a vehicle were flattened at 8:30 a.m. Nov. 14 in the parking lot of a church at 206 W. St. Charles Road.