Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Carol Stream Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Signs were reportedly taken at 6 p.m. Nov. 8 from a business in the 600 block of Center Avenue.
Possession of marijuana
• Stephen V. Accetturo, 18, 1006 Rollins Drive, Lisle, was charged with possession of marijuana at 12:22 a.m. Nov. 9 at Bloomingdale Road and North Avenue.
• Jose M. Delatorre, 33, 5210 Pine Trails Circle, Plainfield, was charged with possession of marijuana, driving with a suspended license, operating a motor vehicle without insurance and speeding at 2:04 a.m. Nov. 8 at the Carol Stream Police Department, 500 N. Gary Road.
Criminal damage to property
Pumpkins were reportedly thrown at a home at 9 p.m. Nov. 10 in the 600 block of Chestnut Drive, cracking siding on the property.
• Ameena Bahamou, 20, 219 Concord Lane, was arrested on a warrant at 8:10 a.m. Nov. 6 at her home.
• Heather B. Bzdon, 34, 927 Wampum Court, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court on a charge of driving with a suspended license at 1:55 p.m. Nov. 10 at Schmale and Randy roads.
• Felix Gonzalez-Zavale, 27, 144 Quail Run Court, was arrested on a warrant for operating a motor vehicle without a valid driver’s license at 1:09 a.m. Nov. 7 at Bloomingdale Road and North Avenue.