Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Aggravated domestic battery
Yury Pena, 26, 305 Woodcreek Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with aggravated domestic battery at about 4:44 p.m. Nov. 1 following a call to a residence.
A watch, purse, cash and a coat were stolen sometime between noon and 2:27 p.m. Nov. 4 from a residence in the 300 block of Claridge Circle.
• Multiple fenders were stolen from tractors sometime between Nov. 2 and Nov. 4 in the 100 block of Royce Road.
• A 2005 Freightliner was stolen from a parking lot sometime between Sept. 29 and Oct. 20 on Old Chicago Drive.
• A 2012 Wabash trailer was stolen on Oct. 27 from the 200 block of Old Chicago Drive.
• A 2014 trailer was stolen at about 10:45 p.m. Nov. 2 in the 400 block of S. Murphy Drive.
• A catalytic converted was stolen from a parked vehicle sometime between 7 p.m. and 7:25 p.m. Nov. 6 in the 200 block of S. Bolingbrook Drive.
Robyn Grzetic, 34, 1605 Old Oak Place, Darien, was charged with retail theft at about 3:30 p.m. Oct. 26 at Costco, 830 E. Boughton Road.
Nerijus Idas, 21, 1684 Sienna Court, Wheeling, was charged with driving under the influence at about 10:31 p.m. Nov. 6 in the 1400 block of W. Boughton Road.
• Florentino Jimenez, 49, 7 Fernwood Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with criminal damage to property and domestic battery at about 9:50 p.m. Nov. 3 following a call to the area.
• A vehicle windshield was cracked and the driver’s side door was scratched sometime between Nov. 1 and Nov. 2 in the 100 block of N. Commonwealth Drive.
• A vehicle’s rear window was broken sometime between 12:01 a.m. and 1:05 p.m. Nov. 2 in the 400 block of Springwood Lane.
• A residential window was broken with a brick at about 6:11 p.m. Nov. 3 in the 100 block of Beaconridge Drive.
• A brick was thrown through a residential window at about 5:40 p.m. Nov. 3 in the 400 block of Wellington Lane.
• A parked vehicle’s window was shattered sometime between 8:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. Nov. 4 in the 100 block of Glen Lake Drive.
• A vehicle’s windshield was shattered sometime between Nov. 4 and Nov. 5 in the 1100 block of Jennifer Lane.
Minor charged with burglary, trespassing
A 15-year-old minor was charged with burglary, retail theft and criminal trespass to property at about 4:52 p.m. Nov. 3 at Meijer, 225 N. Weber Road.
Jennifer Martinez, 33, 161 Garden Drive, was charged with resisting a peace officer and assault at about 1:54 p.m. Nov. 5 in Lot Q of Beaconridge Drive.
• Monica Quagliano, 36, 814 Meadow Ave., Rockdale, was charged with improper lane usage and driving under the influence at 2:05 a.m. Oct. 31 in the 500 block of Remington Boulevard.
• Lorenzo Brown, 27, 527 W. 14th Place, Chicago, was charged with driving on a suspended license, two in-state warrants and an improper turn at intersection at about 9:42 p.m. Nov. 2 following a traffic stop at the intersection of Boughton Road Hartford Lane.