Police reports: Wheaton for Nov. 14
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Heather M. Saunders, 49, 1317 E. Roosevelt Road, was charged with aggravated battery at 12:19 p.m. Nov. 6 at her home.
A middle aged man riding a 10-speed bicycle approached a woman, attempted to grab her, then began to touch himself at 12:40 p.m. Nov. 7 at the 1200 block of Midwest Lane and the Prairie Path.
Robert J. Stahl, 34, 1524 Pleasant Place, Ottawa, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 9:07 p.m. Nov. 14 at 520 E. Roosevelt Road.
• A total of $45 dollars was stolen from an unlocked cabinet drawer inside a business between noon and 12:30 p.m. Nov. 9 in the 200 block of West Wesley Street.
• An unlocked mountain bike was stolen from the patio of an apartment between 7:30 p.m. Nov. 5 and 5 p.m. Nov. 6 in the 1000 block of East College Avenue.
• A cellphone was removed from a locker at Franklin Middle School between 1:20 and 3 p.m. Nov. 6 at 211 E. Franklin Ave.
• An unlocked bike was stolen at 3:41 p.m. Nov. 3 in the 300 block of West Front Street.
Arrest on warrant
• Anthony R. Jackson, 29, 1512 E. Evergreen St., was arrested on warrant for criminal damage at 12:44 p.m. Nov. 9 at his home.
• John W. Olufs, 20, 1653 S. Briarcliffe Blvd., was arrested on a warrant for disorderly conduct at 10:35 p.m. at his home.
• Dave A. Lanier, 48, 1597 Williamsburg Court, was arrested on a warrant for harassing communication and assault at 5:03 p.m. Nov. 8 at his home.
• Rosales Amparo, 47, 18 Parkside Ave., Glen Ellyn, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court at 7 a.m. Nov. 6 at Naperville and Roosevelt roads.
• Nicholas N. French, 29, 416 Crescent St., was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court for criminal damage at 5:15 p.m. Nov. 4 at his home.
• Merilyn J. Haeger, 70, 2126 W. Roosevelt Road, was arrested on a warrant for retail theft and obstructing identification at 7:20 p.m. Nov. 7 at her home.
• Will M. Harris, 18, 995 S. Lorraine Road, was arrested on a warrant for mob action at 4:56 a.m. Nov. 7 at the Bloomingdale Police Department.
• Kemo Whirl, 37, 703 W. Liberty Drive, was arrested on a warrant for burglary at noon Nov. 1 at the DuPage County Jail.
A delivered box was found opened with its contents scattered on the lawn of a residence between 3 and 5 p.m. Nov. 6 in the 900 block of North Scott Street.