Information in Police Reports is obtained from the West Chicago Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Battery was reported at 6:48 p.m. Nov. 1 in the 900 block of Joliet Street.
Israel Zarco, 37, 810 Burr Oaks Drive, and Erica Flores, 24, of the same address, were each charged with domestic battery and unlawful interference with the reporting of domestic violence at 8:04 p.m. Oct. 26 at their home. Both Zarco and Flores had in-state warrants at the time the incident occurred.
• Kristina Moe, 64, 108 Main St., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident and an auto accident with property damage only at 4:27 p.m. Oct. 26 at Main and Wilson streets.
• Rachel Langeler, 21, 231 Deer Path Drive, Oswego, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, DUI over the legal limit and improper lane usage at 1:53 a.m. Nov. 11 at Neltnor Boulevard and Heritage Woods Drive.
• Arturo Bautista, 33, 28W730 Donald Ave., was charged with driving under the influence and an auto accident with property damage only at 7:47 p.m. Nov. 2 at Illinois Route 59 and Washington Street.
• A Sony Playstation 3, three controllers, four video games, Chanel perfume, a Marc Andrew wristwatch, Maui Jim sunglasses, an iPhone 4, an iPod Touch and about $5,000 worth of jewelry was reported stolen from a home at 4 p.m. Oct. 26 in the 300 block of East Hazel Street.
• About $40 in cash was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle at 12:30 a.m. Nov. 1 in the 500 block of Joliet Street.
• A cell phone was reported missing from a train depot in the 500 block of Main Street at 5:45 p.m. Oct. 29.
• A chain used for landscaping was reported stolen at 6 p.m. Nov. 1 in the 300 block of East York Avenue.
Francisco Flores, 18, 1640 Canterbury Court, was charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug equipment and interference with judicial procedure at 10:26 a.m. Oct. 30 at his home. Flores also had a warrant at the time the incident occurred.
Criminal damage to property
A property owner reported damage to a residence allegedly caused by a tenant at 1:11 p.m. Oct. 27 in the 100 block of West Lester Street.
Criminal damage to vehicle
• The rear window of a GMC Envoy was reported damaged at 6 a.m. Oct. 27 in the 400 block of Carriage Drive.
• A large object shattered the windshield of a vehicle between Oct. 24 and 7 p.m. Oct. 28 at Roosevelt Road and a Canadian National railroad bridge.
• The rear window of a vehicle was reported broken at 3 a.m. Nov. 2 in the 100 block of West Blair Street.
Violation of order of protection
A violation of an order of protection was reported at 2:34 p.m. Oct. 28 in the 500 block of Claremont Avenue.
Sex offender registration
• A sex offender was registered at 9:30 a.m. Oct. 28 at the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer St.
• A sex offender was registered at 1:44 p.m. Oct. 31 at the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer St.
A woman over the age of 17 was reported missing at 8 p.m. Nov. 1.
Public complaint reports
A public complaint was reported at 4:30 p.m. Oct. 28 at Sherman and Wood streets.
Rolando Rivera, 33, 0N131 Prince Crossing Road, was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and failure to signal at 8:46 p.m. Oct. 28 at Michael Browning Way and Neltnor Boulevard.
• A Chase bank debit card was found and subsequently turned in to police at 10:20 a.m. Oct. 28 at North Avenue and Neltnor Boulevard.
• Two five gallon buckets were reported found in a roadway at 4:36 p.m. Oct. 28 at Neltnor Boulevard and Arbor Avenue.
• A wallet containing a Mexico Matricular Card, $35 in cash and a Chase Bank debit card was reported lost at 8:30 p.m. Oct. 28 in the 1200 block of Kings Circle.
A black purse containing an Illinois driver’s license, a health insurance card and a Forest Preserve dog tag was reported lost at 4 p.m. Oct. 30 in the 1900 block of North Neltnor Boulevard.