Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Downers Grove Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Front glass door smashed, business burglarized
Police responding to a burglar alarm at 3:58 a.m. Nov. 5 at Meineke Care Center, 815 Ogden Ave., discovered the front glass door shattered and an open cash register inside the business, according to police. Police also discovered an open filing cabinet, but nothing else in the business appeared to have been disturbed. The owner told police he would have to determine how much cash was missing. There are no suspects.
Shirley A. Midgett, 57, 7240 Winthrop Way, Downers Grove, was charged with aggravated assault at 7:55 p.m. Thursday at her residence.
Chelsey B. Vandeveer, 27, 305 West St., Geneva, was charged with two counts of domestic battery, battery and resisting a police officer at 3:52 p.m. Friday in the 2400 block of Ogden Avenue.
• Cory A. Hickey, age not provided, 6640 Main St., Downers Grove, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding and improper taillights at 4:06 a.m. Saturday at Main and Carol streets.
• Olga E. Jado, age not provided, 922 N. Prairie Ave., Joliet, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, no headlights, disobeying a traffic control device and improper lane use at 2:51 a.m. Nov. 2 at Butterfield Road and Fairfield Avenue.
• Daniel S. Pierce, 133 Maple Ave., Hillside, was charged with retail theft at 9:28 p.m. Friday in the 3300 block of Finley Road.
• Marco A. De Leon Jr., 20, 18134 W. 14th St., Villa Park, was charged with retail theft at 2:35 p.m. Nov. 4 in the 2900 block of Finley Road.
Eddie E. Bosley, 2814 E. 78th St., Chicago, 27, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 7:12 p.m. Nov. 3 in the 4900 block of Highland Avenue.
Vehicle theft reported
A man told police his blue Oldsmobile Alero was stolen after he left it running in his driveway between 3:55 and 4 p.m. Nov. 5 in the 5700 block of Aubrey Terrace. He left it running so he could run inside to give his girlfriend a Subway sandwich. There are no suspects.
• A vehicle spoiler was reported stolen sometime between 3:03 p.m. Thursday and 8 a.m. Saturday from a business in the 2400 block of Ogden Avenue.
• An old furnace, gutters and pipes were reported stolen from a driveway sometime between 5 p.m. Nov. 1 and 10:57 a.m. Nov. 3 in the 4300 block of Sterling Road.
Marijuana possession charge
Joby M. Willis, 19, 6175 Knollwood Road, Willowbrook, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 12:27 p.m. Nov. 5 in the 7300 block of Country Creek Way.
Robert J. Okonski, 52, 703 Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged trespassing at 3:54 p.m. Nov. 6 in the 5100 block of Fairview Avenue.
Resisting arrest charged
Robert H. Gott, 40, 4939 Puffer, Downers Grove, was charged with resisting a police officer at 4 p.m. Sunday at the Belmont Road train depot.