Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Villa Park Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Retail theft charged
• Michelle Raddatz, 24, 146 St. Francis Circle, Oak Brook, was charged with retail theft at 5:49 p.m. Nov. 3 at Walmart, 900 Route 83. The case was later dismissed and the judge ordered that it be expunged from Raddatz's records.
• Kelly O'Hara, 25, 434 N. Ardmore Ave., was charged with retail theft at 1:19 p.m. Nov. 7 at Jewel Food Store, 33 E. St Charles Road.
• Dean Hightower, 47, 334 N. Illinois Ave., was charged with assault and resisting a peace officer at 3:20 p.m. Nov. 3 at his home.
Possession of drugs, paraphernalia charged
• John Pepin, 19, 327 S. Lewis Ave., Lombard, and Colin O'Brien, 512 Brewster Ave. Lombard, were both charged with possession of marijuana at 2:32 p.m. Nov. 1. O'Brien was also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Michelle Pack, 37, 159 S. Villa Ave., Addison, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, disobeying a railroad crossing gate and no rear registration light during a traffic stop at 12:29 a.m. Nov. 7 at Division Street and Princeton Avenue.
• Joshua Ortiz, 20, 6721 Tudor Lane was charged with possession of marijuana at 7:58 p.m. Nov. 8 at Jackson Street and Ardmore Avenue.
• A male juvenile from Villa Park and a male juvenile from Lombard were both charged with possession of marijuana at 7:58 p.m. Nov. 8 at Jackson Street and Ardmore Avenue.
Penny Dobbins, 37, 1260 E. State St., Sycamore, was charged with DUI and improper lane usage/speeding at 12:51 a.m. Nov. 8 at Roosevelt Road and Luther Avenue.
Hit and run reported
• A hit-and-run accident occurred at 1:04 a.m. Nov. 9 at Villa Avenue and Madison Street. The driver of a green Ford Explorer hit a light pole, knocking it onto the roadway.
• A cell phone was taken at 10:33 a.m. Nov. 3 at Safari Land, 701 W. North Ave.
• A vehicle was stolen from the parking lot at 3:53 p.m. Nov. 4 at Supreme Lobster, 220 E. North Ave.
Property damage reported
A rock was used to break the window of a backhoe construction vehicle between 5 p.m. Nov. 5 and 7 a.m. Nov. 6 at 216 N. Michigan Ave.
• A burglary was reported between 5 p.m. Nov. 5 and 7:35 a.m. Nov. 6 at a business located at 36 W. St. Charles Road.
• A purse was stolen from an unlocked vehicle at 2:10 a.m. Nov. 8. at Fairfield and Monterey avenues.