Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Dredrick Browning, 44, 2200 S. Stewart Ave. was charged with DUI and accident at 10:13 Nov. 7 at Fairfield Avenue and Butterfield Road.
• Joseph Sorce, 37, 305 N. Grace Ave. was charged with DUI, speeding, no insurance and improper lane usage at 2:02 a.m. Nov. 10 at Main and View streets.
Zero tolerance for minor charged
Daniel Mrozak, 20, 1301 Dawes Ave., Wheaton was charged with possession of alcohol by a minor, zero tolerance, speeding and improper lane usage at 12:59 a.m. Nov. 4 during a traffic stop at Roosevelt Road and Finley Avenue.
Retail theft charged
• Nicholas Beckwith, 27, 500 E. St. Charles Road, was charged with retail theft at 1:46 p.m. Nov. 6 at JC Penny Department Store, 175 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Mai Sadek, 19, 745 St. John Pl., Addison, was charged with retail theft at 4:50 p.m. Nov. 7 at Von Maur Department Store, 175 Yorktown Shopping Center. Sadek took clothing items without paying.
• Eddson Garcia Olivarez, 19, 705 W. Ridge Road, Villa Park, was charged with retail theft at 12:24 p.m. Nov. 8 at Target, 60 Yorktown Shopping Center. Olivarez took a cell phone without paying.
• Asif Hazrat, 25, 1S319 Church St., was charged with retail theft at 3:17 p.m. Nov. 9 at Hobby Lobby, 255 W. Roosevelt Road. Hazrat took craft items without paying.
• Frank Tenucci, 42, 1030 S. Finley Ave. was charged with retail theft at 12:40 p.m. Nov. 10 at Ultra Foods, 491 E. Roosevelt Road.
Anthony Flowers, 18, 443 W. Windsor Ave. was charged with robbery at 5:48 p.m. Nov. 7 at Maple Street and Park Avenue.
Criminal damage to property charged
Matthew Hetman, 28, 1320 S. Lore Lane was charged with criminal damage to property at 12:23 a.m. Nov. 8 at 2255 S. Highland Ave.
A bicycle was taken from the front of the store at 6:46 p.m. Nov. 7 at Sports Authority, 173 Yorktown Shopping Center.
A bench saw was removed from a storage unit at 12:27 p.m. Nov. 3 in the 800 block of Foxworth Boulevard.
Criminal damage reported
• The plastic cover of an exterior sign was cracked at 3:53 p.m. Nov. 3 at the Faith United Church, 815 S. Finley Ave.
• The rear window of a vehicle parked in the 1000 block of Westmore Avenue was smashed at 1:01 p.m. Nov. 9.
Retail theft reported
• An unknown offender took two bottles of alcohol without paying at 10:52 p.m. Nov. 3 at Jewel-Osco, 1177 S. Main St.
• Four female subjects took several items of merchandise at 8:31 p.m. Nov. 4 at Dick's Sporting Goods, 810 E. Butterfield Road.
• An unknown offender took several bottles of alcohol and dog food at 3:44 p.m. Nov. 9 at Ultra Foods, 491 E. Roosevelt Road.
• Jewelry was taken from the store at 7:04 p.m. Nov. 9 at Claire's, 148 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• An unknown offender took alcohol without paying at 9:06 p.m. Nov. 9 at Jewel-Osco, 1177 S. Main St.
• Clothing items were stolen at 1:09 p.m. Nov. 10 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.