Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Carol Stream Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Jerrell Hale, 37, 332 Klein Creek Court, was charged with driving under the influence, DUI over the legal limit and an improper turn at 2:15 a.m. Nov. 1 at Fountain View Drive and Gary Avenue.
Sultanali A. Jasani, 64, 233 Concord Lane, was charged with domestic battery at 10:59 p.m. Nov. 2 at his home.
• Tools and equipment were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle at 7 p.m. Nov. 1 in the 100 block of Elk Trail.
• Equipment was reported stolen from a locked vehicle at 11:29 a.m. Nov. 4 in the 100 block of Amber Court.
• A locked bicycle was reported stolen from a bike rack at 6:15 p.m. Oct. 29 in the 200 block of El Paso Lane.
• A wallet was reported stolen by unknown women at noon Oct. 30 in the 600 block of North Avenue.
• Kevin Siam, 19, 546 Gregory Ave., Glendale Heights, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs and possession of marijuana at 10:15 p.m. Oct. 29 at the Carol Stream Police Department, 500 N. Gary Ave.
• Martell J. Green, 22, 246 E. St. Charles Road, was charged with possession of less than 30 grams of marijuana at 7:09 p.m. Nov. 2 at 260 S. Schmale Road.
Criminal damage to vehicle
The rear windshield of a vehicle was reported shattered by an unknown object at 9 p.m. Oct. 30 in the 600 block of Burns Street.
Megan A. Wildoner, 27, 826 River Road, was arrested on a warrant at 4:05 p.m. Nov. 3 at her home.
Eggs were reportedly thrown at a house by an unknown person at 3:31 p.m. Nov. 1 in the 600 block of Larch Drive.