Police reports: Lemont for Nov. 8
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lemont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Kyle Adams, 30, of 8132 Concord Lane, Justice, and James Scott, 26, of 97 Galway Road, were charged with aggravated battery and criminal trespass to vehicle after an incident at 5:14 a.m. Oct. 27 in the 100 block of Stephen Street.
Anthony Kuba, 23, of 1032 Forest Lane, was charged with burglary to motor vehicle after an incident at 1:15 p.m. Oct. 30 in the 1000 block of Kim Place.
Collin Rafferty, 18, of 109 Timberline Drive, was charged with domestic assault and underage consumption of alcohol after an incident at 11:35 p.m. Oct. 30 in the 100 block of Timberline Drive.
A vehicle’s mirror housing was removed between 9 p.m. Nov. 1 and 6 a.m. Saturday in the 700 block of Hickory Street.
Three windows and the sliding glass door of a home were damaged between Oct. 1 and Nov. 1 in the 16700 block of Wilshire Court.
• John Stiegler, 41, of 25133 Constitution Court, Plainfield, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, leaving the scene of an accident, improper passing at intersection and improper lane usage after an incident at 12:36 a.m. Oct. 28 at Archer Avenue and McCarthy Road.
• Charles Landgren, 36, of 408 E. North St., Lockport, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and operating an uninsured motor vehicle after a traffic stop at 3:24 a.m. Sunday in the 400 block of Talcott Avenue.
Darius Sillunas, 54, of 13420 Red Fox Court, was charged with speeding 31 miles per hour over the posted speed limit after a traffic stop at 6:47 p.m. Saturday in the 12800 block of Derby Road.
• Lourdes Ortega, 41, of 14848 Fairfield Ave., Harvey, was charged with driving while license suspended and operating a vehicle while registration suspended after a traffic stop at 9:59 a.m. Oct. 30 in the 9700 block of Lemont Road.
• Aida Gutierrez, 32, of 2409 Spring St., Woodridge, was charged with no valid driver’s license and following too closely after a traffic stop at 11:22 a.m. Oct. 30 at New Avenue and Timberline Drive.
• Dean Campbell, 52, of 679 Sumac Drive, Aurora, was charged with driving while license suspended and no insurance after a traffic stop at 9:12 p.m. Oct. 31 at Lemont and Old Lemont roads.