Police reports for Lombard
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Battery, retail theft charged
Marko Castellanos, 22, 5125 W. 30th St., Cicero, and Matthew Nelson, 24, 1293 Antigo Trail, Carol Stream, were both charged with battery and retail theft at 11:46 p.m. Nov. 2 at Jewel, 1177 S. Main St. after taking alcohol without paying. Castello was also arrested on a warrant out of DuPage County.
Steven Anderson, 38, 1010 Taft Ave., Wheaton was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding, improper lane usage and failure to dim headlights at 2:35 a.m. Nov. 1 after being stopped at Roosevelt Road and Fairfield Avenue.
Retail theft charged
• Jennifer Siano, 19, 16905 Meadowcrest St., Homer Glen, was charged with retail theft at 3:37 p.m. Nov. 1 for taking clothing items without paying at a department store in the Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Dernard Turner, 21, 1065 Briarbrook Dr., Wheaton, was charged with retail theft at 6:56 p.m. Nov. 1 for taking clothing items without paying at a department store in the Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Lauren Falzone, 46, 21W022 22nd St., Lombard, was charged with retail theft at 9:25 p.m. Nov. 1 at Jewel, 1177 S. Main St.
• A shopper lost her wallet at about 9:10 a.m. Oct. 31 while shopping at a department store at the Yorktown Shopping Center. The wallet contained credit cards, identification and a safety deposit key.
• A laptop was taken from a vehicle parked in the 2300 block of Fountain Square Drive at 8:21 p.m. Oct. 31. The passenger side window was smashed to gain entry to the vehicle.
• A backpack containing a laptop and a phone charger was taken from a parked vehicle at 8:41 p.m. Oct. 31 in the 400 block of Butterfield Road. The passenger side window was smashed to gain entry to the vehicle.