Police reports: Bolingbrook for Nov. 6
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• John Gooden, 21, 135 Somerset Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with resisting a peace officer and aggravated battery about 7:50 p.m. Oct. 25 after a call to the 100 block of Jamestown Lane.
• Christian Mendoza, 33, 411 Providence Court, was charged with resisting a peace officer, possession of alcohol and disorderly conduct about 9 p.m. Oct. 19 following a call to the 300 block of Rockhurst Road.
• Raymond Simmons, 19, of 129 Somerset Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with resisting a peace officer about 12:59 a.m. Oct. 23 after a call to the residence for a domestic disturbance.
• Jody George, 38, 1103 Northside Drive, Shorewood, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and two in-state warrants about 3:16 p.m. Oct 26 following a traffic stop at the intersection of S. Bolingbrook Drive and N. Frontage Road.
• Joseph Sandoval, 18, 51666 Terry Ave., Portage, Ind., was charged with failure to signal, possession of cannabis and possession of drug equipment about 7:55 p.m. Oct. 28 following a traffic stop at the intersection of Lily Cache Lane and Plainview Drive.
• A 17-year-old from Dolton was charged with possession of cannabis and possession of smoking materials by a minor about 10:55 a.m. Oct. 29 in the 700 block of Blackhawk Lane.
• Anthony Brown, 37, of 2144 S. Lawndale Drive, Chicago, was charged with possession of cannabis and resisting a peace officer about 2:29 a.m. Oct. 20 following a traffic stop in the 100 block of E. North Frontage Road.
• Lorenz Brown, 27, of 527 W. 14th Place, Chicago, was charged with possession of cannabis, driving on a suspended license and improper lighting about 1:10 p.m. Oct. 21 following a traffic stop in the 300 block of S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• Cash, miscellaneous papers and jewelry were stolen Oct. 23 from a residence in the 500 block of Castle Drive.
• A game system, wireless controllers, a tablet and several DVDs were stolen from a residence sometime between 12:15 p.m. and 7:40 p.m. Oct. 28 in Fernwood Drive.
• A window was damaged sometime between 1 a.m. and 4:40 a.m. Oct. 17 in the 600 block of Feather Sound Drive.
• A landscaping brick was used to break a vehicle window sometime between Oct. 25 and Oct. 26 in the 300 block of Plumtree Court.
• A vehicle’s window was broken and its steering column was damaged sometime between Oct. 25 and Oct. 27 in the 200 block of Old Chicago Drive.
• Numerous storage units had the locks cut and were rummaged through sometime between Oct. 19 and Oct. 20 at Public Storage, 615 E. Boughton Road.
Other thefts, robberies
• Numerous boxes of Crest Whitestrips and diabetic test strips valued at $2,100 were stolen about 7:10 a.m. Oct. 25 from a display case at Meijer, 755 E. Boughton Road.
• Inventory was stolen from 13 trailers sometime between Oct. 26 and Oct. 27 in the 500 block of E. Boughton Frontage Road.
• A truck and trailer were stolen from a parking lot sometime between Oct. 25 and Oct. 27 in the 200 block of Old Chicago Drive.
• A 2013 Camaro was stolen sometime between 9:30 a.m. and 11:14 a.m. Oct. 28 in the 700 block of Remington Boulevard.
• About $310 worth of merchandise was stolen about 3:30 p.m. Oct. 26 from Costco, 830 E. Boughton Road.
• A stereo was stolen from a parked vehicle sometime between Oct. 28 and Oct. 29 in the 100 block of Somerset Lane.
• A catalytic converter was removed and stolen from a parked vehicle about 7:15 p.m. Oct. 24 in the 300 block of Remington Boulevard.
• A tip jar was stolen about 1:40 p.m. Oct. 22 at a business in the 200 block of S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• A purse was stolen from a parked vehicle sometime between 11:45 a.m. and 11:55 a.m. Oct. 24 in Fernwood Drive.
• Jessica Covelli, 23, 834 Beech Drive, was charged with theft about 10:29 a.m. Oct. 28 in the 100 block of N. Bolingbrook Drive after attempting to activate a stolen phone.
• Robin Johnson, 22, 360 Stonegate Road, Bolingbrook, was charged with retail theft about 7:22 a.m. Oct. 18 at Meijer, 755 E. Boughton Road.
• Harold Barr, 23, 318 Drake Ave., Bolingbrook, was charged with theft and an in-state warrant about 8:14 a.m. Oct. 19 in the 300 block of W. Briarcliff Road.
• Daniel Woolman, 29, was charged with retail theft about 8:32 p.m. Oct. 25 from Kohl’s, 1238 W. Boughton Road.