Unlawful possession charged
Victor Garabito, 34, 311 S. Lodge Lane, Lombard was charged with unlawful possession of a controlled substance at 9:41 p.m. Oct. 27 at 540 block of Division Street.
• Tomislav Hinich, 60, 319 E. Vermont St., was charged with DUI, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident and leaving the scene of an accident at 12:08 a.m. Oct. 31 at Addison Road and Park Boulevard.
• Adela Gonzalez, 51, 2408 Christiana Ave., Chicago, was charged with DUI and improper lane usage at 1:10 a.m. Nov. 2 at 10 W. Roosevelt Road.
• Jewelry was taken from an apartment at 100 Ovaltine Court between 2 p.m. Oct. 14 and 9 p.m. Oct. 26.
• An air condenser was taken from the backyard of a residence at 431 W. Elm St. between noon Oct. 22 and 10:11 a.m. Oct. 27.
• Gas, worth $59, was taken from Thornton's Gas Station, 250 E. Roosevelt Road at 6:41 p.m. Oct. 29.
Attempted retail theft
An unknown offender took a cart full of merchandise from Walmart, 900 S. Rt. 83 at 1:48 a.m. Oct. 27.
A dashboard stereo was stolen at 11:18 a.m Oct. 21 from a vehicle parked at 51 S. Ardmore Ave.
Criminal damage to property
The storm door was kicked in at 8:09 p.m. Nov. 2 at a residence at 201 W. Adams St.