Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Jack A. Pietrus, 24, 1642 County Farm Road, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 9:50 p.m. Nov. 3 at Main Street and Roosevelt Road.
• Rebecca A. Tomlitz, 28, 0S761 East St., Winfield, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 1:54 a.m. Nov. 2 at Delles and Roosevelt roads.
• Chavez D. Jones, 22, 3 Wheaton Center, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 1:55 a.m. Nov. 1 at Geneva Road and Kenilworth Avenue.
• Eric A. Woods, 19, 1720 E. 22nd St., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 1:24 a.m. Nov. 1 in the 1900 block of Briarcliffe Boulevard.
• Ghanshyam I. Vyas, 41, 2305 Legacy Drive, Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, illegal transportation of alcoholic liquor, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and an auto incident at 9:46 p.m. Oct. 30 at Belleau Woods Drive and Shaffner Road.
Ricardo Rangel-Rojas, 42, 27W020 Cooley Ave., Winfield, and James R. Wilken, 48, 452 Lowell Ave., Glen Ellyn, were charged with battery at 11:30 a.m. Oct. 28 in the 1800 block of South Orchard Road.
A fire was started in the wall-mounted waste paper basket of a men’s bathroom at the Wheaton Evangelical Free Church between 8 and 9 p.m. Nov. 1 in the 500 block of East Roosevelt Road.
Endangering the life or health of a child
Terrell D. Brown, 32, 1430 S. Kenneth Ave., Chicago, was charged with endangering the life or health of a child and Terry L. Brown, 43, 2413 W. Taylor St., Chicago, was charged with endangering the life or health of a child, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and driving with a suspended license at 5:33 p.m. Nov. 2 at Elm Street and Naperville Road.
Obstructing an officer
Jamie L. Wellhausen, 26, 1S740 Winfield Road, Winfield, was charged with obstructing an officer at 12:56 a.m. Nov. 2 at Greenwood Drive and Roosevelt Road.
• A set of keys and credit cards were removed from an unlocked vehicle between 2:30 and 10:30 p.m. Oct. 30 in the 1300 block of Manchester Road.
• Cash was stolen from a gym bag inside of an unlocked vehicle between 10 and 11:10 a.m. Oct. 30 in the 1600 block of Monticello Court.
Theft and retail theft
• A cell phone was removed from a display between 10 a.m. and 9 p.m. Oct. 18 at Danada Square West.
• Briseida Mendoza, 21, 600 W. Forest Ave., West Chicago, was charged with retail theft at 6:15 p.m. Oct. 28 in the 400 block of South County Farm Road.
• A cell phone was taken from an unsecured locker at the boys gym locker room at Wheaton North High School at 2:45 p.m. Oct. 28 at 1 Falcon Way.
• A secured bicycle was reported stolen between 9 a.m. Oct. 25 and 12:30 p.m. Oct. 28 at 303 N. President St.
Arrest on warrant
• Elwood R. Berka, 43, 8436 Stratford Drive, Tinley Park, was arrested on warrant for deceptive practices and failure to appear in court for fraud at 1:28 a.m. Nov. 3 in the 400 block of West Front Street.
• Gilbert O. Walker, 18, 1003 Lorraine Road, was arrested on warrant for mob action at 8:48 p.m. Oct. 28 at his home.
• Joel L. Griffin, 19, 704 E. Elm St., was arrested on warrant for mob action at 10:15 p.m. Oct. 28 at the Wheaton Police Department.
• Mirel J. Ibrahimovic, 22, 403 N. President St., was arrested on warrant for mob action at 9:11 p.m. Oct. 28 at 900 W. Liberty Drive.
• Harris Lemes, 18, 2136 Brittany Lane, Glendale Heights, was arrested on warrant for mob action at 4 p.m. Nov. 1 at the Wheaton Police Department.
• Denis Ibrahimovic, 22, 24 Brittany Lane, Glendale Heights, was arrested on warrant for mob action at 3 p.m. Nov. 1 at the Wheaton Police Department.
• Six vehicles were reported to be damaged by what appeared to be a BB gun between 10:30 p.m. Oct. 31 and 7:30 a.m. Nov. 1 in the 1100 block of South Lorraine Road.
• A wooden sign for an apartment building was broken between 6 p.m. Oct. 26 and 12 p.m. Oct. 27 in the 100 block of North President Street.
Aggravated suspended or revoked driver’s license
Andre C. Smith, 30, 2N122 Clarendon Ave., Lombard, was charged with aggravated suspended or revoked driver’s license at 4:07 p.m. Oct. 31 at President Street and Liskeard Court.