Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Elmhurst Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Possession of crack cocaine charged
Lionel Lucas, 50, of the 1700 North Natchez Avenue, Chicago, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, speeding and not having a rear registration plate light at 1:59 a.m. Nov. 2 at Clinton and North avenues after he was found in possession of suspect crack cocaine.
• Christian Cheffer, 51, of the 100 block of Fairfield Avenue, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol and illegal transportation of alcohol at 7:21 p.m. Oct. 31 in the 500 block of South York Road.
• Joshua Johnson, 25, of the 300 block of Fairview Drive, North Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving without headlights, improper lane usage and not having insurance at 12:58 a.m. Nov. 1 at Addison and Second streets.
• Jose Figueroa, 26, of the 1000 block of West Hilton Avenue, Addison, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, not having a driver's license, not having insurance and improper lane usage at 12:02 a.m. Nov. 2 at Grand Avenue and Interstate 290.
• Marko Pantelic, 26, of the 100 block of North Clare Court, Wood Dale, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to signal at 1:20 a.m. Nov. 2 at St. Charles Road and Arlington Avenue.
• Jill Kovar, 31, of the 5900 block of Pershing Avenue, Downers Grove, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane usage at 2:02 a.m. Nov. 2 at St. Charles Road and Route 83.
• Kimberly Bianchi, 25, of the 100 block of East North Avenue, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, possession of marijuana, speeding, improper lane usage and following too closely at 2:21 a.m. Nov. 2 at St. Charles Road and Villa Avenue.
• Anthony Williams, 35, of the 100 block of East George Street, Bensenville, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol, improper stopping on the roadway and possession of marijuana at 2:49 a.m. Nov. 2 at York Street and Crestview Avenue.
• Agustin Delgado, 38, of the 4400 block of West Deming Place, Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 4:10 a.m. Nov. 3 at York Street and St. Charles Road.
Possession of marijuana charged
Genci Trebicka, 27, of the 800 block of Spring Road, was charged with possession of marijuana and texting/emailing while driving at 5:44 p.m. Nov. 1 at Berkley and McKinley avenues.
• Fernando Ortiz-Martinez, 28, of the 1600 block of Marlboro Circle, Carpentersville, was charged with retail theft at 12:27 p.m. Oct. 28 in the 200 block of South Route 83 after stealing two USB cables worth $39.98.
• Guillermina Vasquez, 19, of the 900 block of West 32nd Street, Chicago, was charged with retail theft at 7:14 p.m. Oct. 29 in the 200 block of Route 83 after stealing $78 worth of merchandise.
• Anna H. Chwalek, 27, of the 1300 block of Brookwood Street, Bensenville, was cited for retail theft at 2 p.m. Oct. 30 in the 300 block of Route 83 after stealing two silver bracelets valued at a little more than $28.
• Hava Imeri, 60, of the 100 block of South Villa Avenue, Addison, was charged with retail theft at 5:28 p.m. Oct. 30 in the 300 block of Route 83 after stealing approximately $340 worth of clothing.
• Brianne O. Duvall, 18, of the 100 block of South Prospect Avenue, was charged with retail theft and possession of alcohol by a minor at 6:37 p.m. Oct. 31 in the 200 block of Route 83 after stealing Smirnoff vodka.
• Hope D. Jaroszewski, 58, of the 300 block of South Wisconsin Avenue, Villa Park, was charged with retail theft at 12:15 p.m. Nov. 2 in the 200 block of Route 83 after stealing $35.01 worth of cosmetics.
• Scott Kafka, 27, of the 400 block of East Fay Avenue, Addison, was charged with retail theft and possession of drug paraphernalia at 5:43 p.m. Nov. 3 in the 300 block of South Route 83 after stealing several pairs of jeans.
Disorderly conduct cited, charged
• Jorge Rodriguez, 30, of the 200 block of East Grand Avenue, Melrose Park, was charged with disorderly conduct at 2:28 a.m. Nov. 3 in the 100 block of East First Street after taking a cab to the police station when he couldn't find his car after drinking at a bar. Rodriguez yelled and swore at his wife and sister who came to pick him up and refused to leave.
• Willie T. Scott, 35, of the 600 block of South Wisconsin Avenue, Addison, was cited for disorderly conduct and open alcohol in public at 1:30 p.m. Nov. 1 in the 100 block of East Schiller Street after police received a call about public urination and found Scott drinking from a bottle of vodka in the passenger seat of a parked car next to a wet spot on the curb.
Underage drinking charged
• Anica Hart, 20, of the 4000 block of Warren Avenue, Bellwood, was charged with fighting and consumption of alcohol by a minor at 2:11 a.m. Oct. 28 at Lake and York streets. Christina Romiti, 29, of the 100 block of Kingery Quarter, Willowbrook, was also charged with obstructed windshield and illegal transportation of alcohol.
• John Benson, 18, of the 1500 block of Harding Road, Northfield, was charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor at 1:52 a.m. Nov. 2 in the 100 block of South Prospect Avenue.
• Benjamin Havel, 18, of the 1300 block of Lilac Lane, Carol Stream, Kelly Fredericksen, 20, of the 7N700 block of Fielding Court, St. Charles, Corinne Donofrio, 18, of the 500 block of Parkview Avenue, Elmhurst, Jacob Biscoe, 18, of the 12900 block of Grande Pines Boulevard, Plainfield, Kevin Krause, 18, of the 100 block of East Oak Glen Drive, Bartlett, and a minor were charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor at 1:05 a.m. Nov. 3 in the 100 block of Monterey Avenue.
Thefts, burglaries reported
• A Bosch air nail gun valued at $300 and several other items were stolen from inside a parked car between 11:15 p.m. Oct. 27 and 4:45 a.m. Oct. 28 in the 600 block of North Kenilworth Avenue.
• Money totaling $1,900 was reported stolen at 9:55 a.m. in the 1000 block of South Euclid Avenue.
• A debit card and $50 were reported stolen from inside an unlocked car at 3:12 p.m. Oct. 28 in the 600 block of Willow Road.
• A radar detector, GPS, multi charger, phone charger, and non-narcotic medication, totaling $345 were stolen from inside an unlocked car between 9:30 p.m. Oct. 27 and 7:30 p.m. Oct. 28 in the 500 block of North Emroy Avenue.
• A duck call worth $50, $20 in change, and an iPod radio transmitter worth $60 were reported stolen from two unlocked parked cars between 10:30 p.m. Oct. 27 and 8 p.m. Oct. 28 in the 700 block of Indiana Street.
• Three containers of prescription drugs, cologne and $40 were stolen from a parked car between 6 a.m. Oct. 28 and 2:45 p.m. Oct. 29 in the 700 block of North Emroy Avenue. Damage to the car door lock is estimated at $50.
• A spare tire was stolen and the cable holding it cut worth $500 between 6:15 a.m. and 5:45 p.m. Oct. 30 in the 300 block of West Grand Avenue.
• Infant formula worth $183.41 was reported stolen at 1:35 a.m. Nov. 1 in the 200 block of Route 83.
• A red 10-speed road bicycle, worth $100, was stolen between 7:50 a.m. Oct. 31 and 9:50 p.m. Nov. 1 in the 100 block of East Park Avenue.
• Several bottles of liquor were reported stolen at 1:20 a.m. Nov. 3 in the 900 block of South York Street.
Forgery warrant served
Steve Sylfradin, 28, of the 700 block of West Bode Circle, Hoffman Estates, was found to have a valid warrant out of Lake County for forgery at 4:49 p.m. Oct. 28 at North Avenue and Route 83 after a traffic stop.
Stolen car found
• A purple Scion XB was found at 6:15 a.m. Oct. 28 North End Avenue and Van Auken Street after it was stolen when it was left running in a driveway.
• A red Volvo semitrailer and white Great Dane semitrailer which were reported stolen out of Streamwood were found at 1:30 p.m. Oct. 26 in the 200 block of West Spangler Avenue.
• A black Toyota Corolla stolen out of Bensenville was found at 8:12 a.m. Oct. 30 in the 400 block of West of Lake Street.
• A car stolen out of Roselle was found at 5:36 a.m. Nov. 1 in the 400 block of East Niagra Avenue.
Attempted burglary reported
A man was seen standing on a back porch at 4:29 p.m. Oct. 31 in the 400 block of North Berteau Avenue. When approached he walked away wearing latex gloves and a rear window appeared to be tampered with.
Curfew violation cited
A minor was cited for illegally squealing his tires, load exhaust and curfew at 2:16 a.m. Oct. 28 at Grand Avenue and York Street.
Criminal damage to property reported
A dent on the passenger side quarter panel of a car was reported at 4:56 p.m. Oct. 31 in the 100 block of South West Avenue.
Two rear doors were vandalized with black writing between 6 p.m. Oct. 29 and 9 a.m. Oct. 31 in the 200 East Butterfield Road.
A dealership license plate was reported lost at noon Oct. 25 in the 400 block of West Lake Street.