Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Downers Grove Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Thefts, burglaries reported
• A phone was reported stolen from an unlocked car parked between noon and 12:30 p.m. Friday in the 100 block of Ogden Avenue. There are no suspects.
• About $160 in electronics were reported stolen between 1 and 1:05 p.m. Oct. 28 from a store in the 1500 block of Butterfield Road. There are no suspects.
• Five iPads, a Samsung Galaxy tablet and $375 in cash were reported stolen between 5 p.m. Oct. 26 and 9 a.m. Oct. 28 from an office in the 2300 block of Wisconsin Avenue. There are no suspects.
• Olga E. Jado, 25, 922 N. Prairie Ave., Joliet, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 2:34 a.m. Saturday at Butterfield Road and Fairfield Avenue.
• Jonathan P. Sanchez, 33, 385 Spruce Lane, Glen Ellyn, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 12:30 a.m. Saturday at Butterfield Road and Route 53.
• Mark J. Rittenbacher, age not provided, 6460 Double Eagle Drive, Woodridge, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to signal, improper lane usage and suspended license at 1:07 a.m. Oct. 30 at 63rd Street and Interstate 355.
• Michael E. Przybyla, 38, 1638 Virginia St., was charged with criminal trespass to residence and theft at 8:30 a.m. Saturday in Cook County.
• Marvin J. Garcia, 19, 18149 Buckingham Lane, Villa Park, was charged with retail theft at 5:49 p.m. Thursday in the 3300 block of Finley Road.
• James M. Vani, 30, 911 S. Finley Road, was charged with retail theft at 7 p.m. Thursday in the 3300 block of Finley Road.
• Miguel Ramirez-Almarez, 18, 1028 E. Division St., Lombard, was charged with retail theft at 3:10 p.m. Oct. 30 in the 3300 block of Finley Road.
Marijuana possession charges
Charmaine K. Green, 18, 404 W. Naperville Road, Westmont, and Daniel A. Zerfoss, 21, 106 Liverly Circle, Oak Brook, were both charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 11:02 p.m. Thursday in the 1600 block of Ogden Avenue.
Identity theft charge
Chanita R. Bonds, 25, 322 58th St., Chicago, was charged with identity theft at 7:23 p.m. Oct. 28 at 26th Street and California Boulevard in Chicago.
Trespass to vehicle charge
Tashawn D. Knight, 18, 316 Maple Ave., Downers Grove, was charged with criminal trespass to vehicle at 2:27 a.m. Nov. 1 at Douglas Road and Wilson Street.
Disorderly conduct charge
Eric S. Zalewski, 26, 3712 Pebble Creek, McHenry, was charged with urinating in public at 12:47 a.m. Sunday in the 5100 block of Main Street.
Domestic battery charge
Louann C. Darrus, 51, 3940 Fairview Ave., was charged with two counts of domestic battery at 6 p.m. Sunday at her residence.