Police reports: Woodridge for Nov. 6
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Woodridge Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Marlene Mata, 55, of 434 Faversham Court, Bolingbrook, was charged with retail theft after removing miscellaneous items from Goodwill, 8615 Woodward Ave., at about 1 p.m. Oct. 26.
• Demonte Almond, 21, of 25W032 Keswick Lane, Naperville, was charged with retail theft after removing an item of clothing from Kohl’s, 1001 75th St., at about 6:25 p.m. Oct. 29.
Property damage reported
• Sometime between 10:30 p.m. Oct. 25 and 10 a.m. Oct. 26, a piece of wood was reportedly used to shatter the rear passenger window of a vehicle parked in the 7400 block of Forest Drive.
• Sometime between 10 p.m. Thursday and 8:22 a.m. Friday, a glass bottle was reportedly used to break the passenger side window of a vehicle parked in the 1200 block of Glousester Road.
Bradley Bartuch, 22, of 1021 Prairie Ave., Lake Forest, was charged with driving under the influence after a traffic stop in the 3700 block of Hobson Road at about 3:13 a.m. Oct. 27.
• Mario Delgado, 35, of 2429 Spring St., was charged with criminal trespass to property after a disturbance in the 2400 block of Spring Street at about 6:27 p.m. Oct. 30.
• Catherine Kluser, 23, of 7602 Orchard Lane, was charged with criminal trespass to land and disorderly conduct following an incident in the 7600 block of Orchard Lane at about 8:36 p.m. Oct. 30.