Police reports: Glen Ellyn for Nov. 7
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Tyrone Washington, 52, 1511 E. Roosevelt Road, Wheaton, was charged with aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol, aggravated driving while license suspended, obstructing identification, failure to signal and improper lane use at 8:40 p.m. Oct. 13 at Roosevelt Road and Main Street.
• Miguel Mendiola-Martinez, 35, 1175 Surrey Drive, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 2:46 a.m. Oct. 14 in the 1100 block of Surrey Drive.
• Kimberly D. Demeo, 34, 22W574 Sycamore St., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane use at 12:41 a.m. Oct. 16 at Duane Street and Park Boulevard.
• Robert Chocolate, 56, 1431 Haverhill Drive, Wheaton, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane use at 10:42 p.m. Oct. 17 at Roosevelt Road and Parkside Avenue.
Motor vehicle theft
A parked 2002 Jeep Liberty was stolen between 9:49 p.m. Oct. 18 and 8:04 a.m. Oct. 19 at 542 Crescent Blvd.
• A Schwinn bicycle was stolen from a bike rack between 3 p.m. Oct. 14 and 9 a.m. Oct. 15 in the 400 block of Raintree Drive. Estimated value is $150.
• Miscellaneous tools were stolen from Jewel-Osco at 3:43 p.m. Oct. 16 at 599 Roosevelt Road. Estimated value is $22.
• The catalytic converter was stolen from a parked vehicle between 1 and 5 p.m. Oct. 17 at Village Green Baptist Church, 200 S. Lambert Road. Estimated value is $400.
• Deshaawn M. Duncan, 19, 325 Alder Lane, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and Darelle K. Black, 20, 325 Alder Lane, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 11:38 p.m. Oct. 14 in the 300 block of Alder Lane.
• Alejandro O. Lemus, 19, 593 Park Plaza, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, and Nicholas M. Young, 22, 4126 Meadow Drive, St. Charles, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 11:41 p.m. Oct. 15 in the 600 block of Park Plaza.
• Omar E. Pelaez, 21, 209 Fir Court, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 12:25 a.m. Oct. 20 in the 300 block of Alder Lane.
Gordon Vaughn, 61, 422 N. McArthur St., Panama City, Fla., was charged with criminal trespass to vehicle at 1:08 p.m. Oct. 18 at Panfish Park, 620 Wilson Ave.
Gordon Vaughn, 61, 422 N. McArthur St., Panama City, Fla., was charged with disorderly conduct at 3:45 p.m. Oct. 14 in the zero block of Park Boulevard.
• Emmanuel Vicens-Gachupin, 24, 1S281 Holyoke Lane, Villa Park, was charged with driving without a license, speeding and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 8:15 p.m. Oct. 14 at Roosevelt Road and Royal Glen Drive.
• Steven A. Dwyer, 58, 1515 N. Lincoln Court, Arlington Heights, was charged with operating a vehicle when registration is suspended and expired registration at 2:09 p.m. Oct. 17 at Roosevelt Road and Briar Street.