Police reports: Lemont for Nov. 1
(Continued from Page 1)
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lemont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Scott Staudt, 27, of 11808 Hillcrest Drive, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and driving without lights when required after a traffic stop at 3:34 a.m. Oct. 20 in the 400 block of Talcott Avenue.
• Catherine Languido, 23, of 417 Freehauf St., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, no insurance and improper lane usage after a traffic stop at 1:26 a.m. Oct. 26 in the 12400 block of Archer Avenue.
• Mark Matan, 39, of 1216 Country Lane, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, no insurance and improper lane usage after a traffic stop at 1:47 a.m. Oct. 27 at McCarthy Road and Julia Street.
• Ann Hunziker, 24, of 25 Sawgrass Drive, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane usage after a traffic stop at 3:19 a.m. Oct. 29 at 127th Street and Hillview Drive.
James Korosec, 49, of 1023 McCarthy Road, was charged with retail theft after an incident at 9:27 a.m. Oct. 24 in the 1100 block of State Street.
• Jessica Nicholson, 27, of 7716 S. Gallatie St., Marion, Ind., was charged with criminal damage to property after an incident at 9:40 a.m. Oct. 22 in the 12200 block of Archer Avenue.
• A Silver Lexus SUV was struck between Oct. 21 and 26 in the 1300 block of Main Street.
• A red Chrysler Sebring was struck at 7:01 p.m. Oct. 23 in the 300 block of Canal Street.
• A LEMA truck was struck at 1 p.m. Oct. 26 in the 100 block of Stephen Street.
A juvenile was charged with being a runaway at 9:50 p.m. Oct. 22.
• Frederick Lauer, 18, of 6 E. Logan St., was charged with driving while license suspended and improper lighting after a traffic stop at 7:02 p.m. Oct. 25 in the zero block of Timberline Drive.
• Timothy Deaton, 20, of 3953 W. 49th St., Chicago, was charged with driving while license suspended and defective muffler after a traffic stop at 3:12 p.m. Oct. 26 at Main and Lemont streets.
More Lemont News
- Deja Vu Rack of Lemont to close, cites Goodwill store as reason for decline in business
- Lemont legislators help pass state pension reform bill
- Trans Infinity Orchestra to play holiday tribute show Friday at Lemont High School
- Lipinski receives Champion of Science Award
- Carol Stream Park District executive director named head of DuPage Forest Preserve District