Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Timothy Korpolewski, 26, 1306 S. Finley Road, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, following too closely and having no insurance at 1:09 a.m. Oct. 18 at Roosevelt Road and Lincoln Street.
• Adrian Alexander, 22, 3441 85th Place, Chicago, was charged with DUI drugs, speeding and possession of marijuana at 8:15 p.m. Oct. 19 and Butterfield Road and Highland Avenue.
• Mariano Mendez, 28, 3127 S. 53rd Ave., Cicero, was charged with DUI alcohol at 1:23 a.m. Oct. 20 at Illinois Prairie Path and Main Street.
• Sara Cecil, 29, 8 E. 13th St., was charged with DUI alcohol, speeding, open alcohol, no insurance and driving while license revoked at 1:40 a.m. Oct. 23 at Highland Avenue and Butterfield Road.
• Adrian Rea, 24, 5631 S. Artesian Ave., Chicago, was charged with DUI alcohol, driving with a revoked driver's license, illegal transportation of alcohol, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, speeding and improper lane usage at 4:11 a.m. Oct. 26 at 300 E. Roosevelt Road.
Jordan Dalton, 23, 741 E. St. Charles Place, was charged with domestic battery at 9:36 a.m. Oct. 18 at 741 E. St. Charles Place.
• Katarzyna Santucci, 32, 313 Barton Court, Bartlett, was charged with retail theft at 11:48 a.m. Oct. 18 at 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Leonid Enriquez, 30, 1406 S. 60th Court, Cicero, was charged with retail theft at 9:13 p.m. Oct. 19 at 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Ligia Anaya, 55, 4510 Spaulding Ave., Chicago, was charged with retail theft at 12:26 p.m. Oct. 25 at 175 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A GPS unit was stolen from a vehicle at 4:20 p.m. Oct. 18 in the 600 block of Green Valley Drive.
• The window of a vehicle was shattered and a black bag was taken at 7:45 p.m. Oct. 22 in the 400 block of East North Avenue.
• A stereo and several compact discs were taken from the vehicle at 8:13 a.m. Oct. 25 in the 800 block of East 13th Street.
• Several pieces of jewelry were taken during a party at his apartment at 8:55 a.m. Oct. 22 in the 800 block of West Foxworth Boulevard.
• A man's prescription medication was removed from his residence at 12:20 p.m. Oct. 24 in the 500 block of North Main Street.
• A juvenile and Kelly Eberle, 18, 751 Lilac Way, were charged with possession of marijuana at 12:05 a.m. Oct. 19 at Lodge and Bradley lanes.
• Jacob Kroeger, 18, 704 S. Cornell Ave., Villa Park, Aivaras Arnauskas, 18, 709 W. James St., Villa Park, Timothy Carlson, 18, 359 N. Kramer Ave. and two juveniles were charged with possession of marijuana and obstructing identification at 8:36 p.m. Oct. 20 at Addison Street and Cambria Lane.
• Steven Roman, 24, 1360 S. Finley Road, and Roger Roman, 29, 1360 S. Finley Road, were charged with possession of marijuana at 7:09 p.m. Oct. 22 at 1360 S. Finley Road.
• A juvenile was charged with possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia and speeding at 3:12 p.m. Oct. 25 at Roosevelt Road and Highland Avenue.
Criminal damage reported
Two subjects were attempting to break into a vending machine at 10:10 p.m. Oct. 23 at 222 E. 22nd St. Complainant confronted the subjects and they fled the area.